Fight

NOT PROOFREAD<<

3RD P.O.V.

Is it wrong to intervene? Is it? But you have to intervene in order to save Stuart.

-

Both of them sat awkwardly on the bench, sitting far from each other. Stuart was hesitating, replaying Y/n's word over and over.

"So, is she really your fiancée?" Paula started, Stuart scratched his right arm. Is he really going to say 'yes'? He bit the inside of his cheek. His black eyes gazing everywhere but her.

He felt Paula's presence shifted, Paula was now beside Stuart. He felt the warmth of her arm, touching his. He nervously fidgeted from the interaction.

"She isn't, is she?" She chuckled. Never hearing Stuart's answer, she took the silence as a yes. She chuckled even more.

"She can't lie, she has no sense of fashion, she looks like a cabbage." Paula snorted. As those discriminations escaped her lips, Stuart began to look at her in astonishment.

"Sh-she doesn't look like a cabbage, Paula." He defended. He scooted away from her. She bit her bottom lip and chuckled even more. Stuart's eyes scanning her, as to why this is funny.

"In my perspective, she is." She looks away and took her sunglasses from her hair and hang it on her collar, she stretched and look back at Stuart. "Enough talking about that bitch, I wanted to talk to you."

Stuart pursed his lips into the thinnest line of all. "D-don't call her tha'," Stuart said again.

Paula sighed heavily, getting tired of the same topic. "She is one, Y/n's a bitch."

"You don't say shits about other people, Paula." Stuart finally had the courage to say the words. Paula smirked, enjoying the wrath of the man. What exactly does she want to do with him?

"Oh bunny, what I said is what I said." She caressed Stuart's cheek.

"And it's wrong," Stuart responded, slightly confused about the feeling when Paula's hand reached for his cheek.

Paula's eyes slightly glance at her side, and she saw Y/n walking towards them. She smirked, her eyes gleam in evil. She turned her eyes back to Stuart.

"What exactly did I said towards Y/n, hm?" She asked though she knew what would happen.

Stuart had enough, Y/n was right. She has always been, in fact, she was the only person who had cared enough about his feelings.

"Tha' Y/n is a bitch!" He outrageously yelled at her. In front of the sunset, Paula's smirk only went bigger. She chuckled and stood up.

She tapped Stuart's shoulder, "Why don't you tell her that-" she jerked her way towards Y/n, who stopped in front of them, near enough to hear what he just said. "- In person," Paula concluded and turned her back.

Stuart got confused for a moment, he looks at his side and saw Y/n's figure staring into him in complete disbelief. She clenches her fists and walked away, feeling betrayed and hurt.

-

Your P.O.V.

"Tha' Y/n is a bitch!" You heard Stuart's words crystal clear, enough to send daggers across your heart. You felt your knees weakened by the hurtful words that escaped from his mouth.

Before he could even call you, you spun around and walked away.

"Y/n Wait!" Stuart called. You ignored him, blocked his whole existence away.