beers

Hi, let's pretend that you write music as well. Don't attack me s'il vous plait!

~~~~~~

You lay against the carpeted floor in the recording studio, Stuart pressed his Casio keys as he continues to finish the beats. You feel disoriented from the alcohol that's been lingering in the beer, or was it a beer? You don't remember.

You never drink this many bottles of liquor before, coping with break up with beers is not your thing- you prefer sulking while eating ice cream.

"Shouldn't love you but I couldn't help it," You sang lowly, gazing up towards the ceiling. You groaned as looked over at Stuart. You smelled the intoxicating aroma of a cigarette, you grimaced and look over at Stuart.

"Have you tried eating a cigarette before?" You asked him, eyes squinting as your eyesight begins to blur.

"Uh, yeah. The first smoke I did, I don' know wot t'do wit the remnants." He chuckled, removing the cigarette from his lips. You smiled.

"I sure hope Murdoc won't find out about us, drinking his beers." You laughed. You closed your eyes for a brief moment and sucked a breath. You hear Stuart's small notes on the Casio, you felt calm.

You reached for the bottle of beer beside you but stopped when Stuart's fingers gripped against your wrist. You looked at it for a moment, stunned on what's happening. "What?" You whispered.

"That's enough, love. It's late and yew're drunk." Stuart said. You looked at him and cackled a laugh. "Oh, I'm not drunk. I just need to forget- I mean drink this before it's going to waste." You said, continue on reaching the liquor.

"Y/n, no." Stuart determinedly stated. You looked at him, arched an eyebrow.

"Geez old man, give me a break." You wiped your eyes and breathed in slowly. "Just- just let me forget him, just this once." You said, eyes closed. You opened your eyes and locked gaze with Stuart.

He can't help but worry over you, he pursed his lips and nodded. He looses his gripped on you, and sighed. You grabbed the bottled beer and sat up.

"Cheers to us, " you mumbled, eyeing the bottle. You sighed and pressed it against your lips, the bitter liquor run down your throat. You shook your head and felt the world around you became fuzzy, you smiled lightly.

"Wow, my eyelids are heavy as fuck." You muttered and chuckled for a bit.

Stuart sighed and stood up. "Hey, where are you going?" You asked.

"Gettin' more beer, " he replied.

You nodded and lay back on the warm carpeted floor, head aching and eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. What a world.

What are you doing? Getting drunk over some bubbled headed guy? This is not you, Y/n. This is someone else. You thought you sighed in regret- holding the bottle in front of you, you sucked your teeth and put the glass beside you.

You massaged your temple as the feeling of being disoriented deteriorated, you begin to groaned excruciatingly. You have never been this drunk before, the feeling of it makes you cringe in pain.

"Why must you hurt me in this way?" You questioned no one. You run your fingers through your damp scalp as the moon peeked on the window, giving a glow to you.

A couple of minutes later, footsteps were coming. You didn't care, it must be Stuart coming back.

You closed your eyes.

"What's happening here?" A muffled voice spoke. You grimaced. Who was that? "Oi, time girl! Wake up!"

You shot your eyes as you finally familiarized the voice, "Jesus Christ, Murdoc?" You said.