Cyborg Noodle

"Yew did amazing, Y/n." Stuart complimented making me flattered.

"No, you did amazing." I nudge his shoulders- didn't even realize how hard I hit him- he dryly chuckled.

"Oof, sorry."

I turned around and opened the door for us to get out. I went to Murdoc and saw him typing on his computer. "H-how was it?" I hoped that I didn't ruin the song.

"Good, grab me a beer would ya love." He said he didn't take his eyes off the computer.

My heart leaped in joy as he said that we did good! I smiled widely and nodded vigorously. "Long legs, come and help me get the drums!" Murdoc ordered Stuart.

I walk out of the recording studio, I saw various of a painting of them with various celebrities. I stopped at one where the whole squad is here. I frowned knowing that it'll take four years for them to come back.

I deprived my gaze and walk in the kitchen. As I opened the fridge, my nostrils were quickly filled with the rotting smell of unidentified stuff inside. I scrunched my nose and crouch down to have a better look at what's inside.

"Ew, what is that? Oh God-" I almost puked when I saw rotting fishes inside a Tupperware. When I saw a bottle of beer behind...all of these. My heart dropped.

I have to be careful with this. I don't think there's something safe inside this fridge. I held breath and reached inside for the godforsaken fridge. And finally, as if it was the biggest achievement of all- I grab the bottle of beer.

I quickly stood up and closed it. A shiver runs down my spine at how disgusting it was. "Never mind at least I got it," I smiled.

I took off the cap and walk on my way.

What brand is this anyway? I thought, wait a minute...this isn't beer! This is vodka! I mentally facepalmed.

Now I have to go back and look for a beer inside that living nightmare of what they called a fridge.

I turned around and felt the hair of my back stood up, there she is. The last thing that I never EVER wanted to see.

Cyborg Noodle.

The cyborg was holding a shotgun, my feet won't move and it's all thanks to Murdoc's stupid favour! I smiled nervously. "H-hey, p-please don't kill me. My one-year subscription to Netflix hasn't even ended yet." I stuttered as the words were stuck inside my throat.

I swallowed the lump of my throat that's been increasing every second. This can't be happening.  I thought to myself.

My body froze when she started to point the gun towards me, "No..." I muttered.

When she pulled the trigger, everything seems to be in slow motion. I was there, standing and the next thing I knew I dodged the bullet. I yelped when it hit the skirt of my dress, the bullet penetrated through the clothing. 'That could've been my head!' I panicked and run.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I cursed under my breath as the cyborg is now chasing me. Pulling the damn triggered as if We're playing cat and mouse, only I was the mouse.

Tears trickled down my cheeks as I was terrified for my life. I screamed when one bullet almost hit me in the head, I turn down the hall and saw the recording studio just up ahead. The vodka was wrapped around my arms, against my chest securely.

"AAH!" I screamed as another bullet penetrated through the wall. Tears were completely out of control as they flow continuously on my cheek.

Not today, Not today. I kept repeating inside my head. When I successfully entered the recording studio with a non-stop scream, I swiftly closed the door behind me.