vodka

NOT PROOFREAD<<

"yOu ArE~" I sang, holding onto Stuart's hairbrush.

"mY fIre~" he sang, he was also holding a hairbrush as we both sang in a very, very drunk state.

The song 'I want it that way' by Backstreet boys was booming behind us, as we dance around the melody.

"ThE oNe~" I sang again, our head getting hazy by the moment but the fact that we were having fun made us forget about the big world ahead of us, but letting our emotions ran around the cold walls.

"DeSire~" he closed his eyes and felt the music.

I swayed around him with a hairbrush on one hand and the memory of this moment with the other.

"BeLievE~"

"wHeN I sAay~"

"I wAnT iT tHat wAaAy~" we both sang in unison and swayed with the music, different kinds of moves. I reached out my hand for him to hold, he reached back and grasped it firmly.

We both sang the chorus with pure emotions, our faces inches apart as a huge smile plastered on our faces.

I choked on my spit when I accidentally stepped onto an empty bottle. My foot roughly slid off it, making me stumble- in panic, I grabbed Stuart's collar, thinking that it was going to stop me from making contact with the ground.

"Ah!" I yelped, dragging Stuart with me.

He shrieked and fell onto the floor. A loud thud has occurred, he was fully on top of me- and he was heavy as fuck.

'Now I can see that we've fallen apart'

I rubbed my head, the booming music behind us. I opened my eyes and saw Stuart was taken aback from the situation.

I began to sneer a laugh, then it turns into fits of laughter. Stuart snapped out and slowly laughed along with me.

"Ah," he stood up, sticking his hand for me to reach. "- that was a hard fall,"

"Y-yeah," I reached for his hand, still in the waves of laughter.

"I didn't saw the bottle, Jesus christ we're so drunk." I rubbed my temple and breathed out softly.

Stuart turned off the music.

"R-right, I'm going to get us some wotah." He scratched the back of his neck.

"I- I'm coming, I have to get s-some chips," I burped staggering beside him. The two of us wobbled our way towards the elevator, I raised my arm over his shoulder and he did the same.

~

The elevator door opened, we both step out- still drunk.

I hummed the song earlier, we heard the cabinets opened and close in the kitchen as we entered it.

We stopped when we saw Murdoc, his back facing us as he reached out for a box of cereals- but it's night. I mean, who doesn't love a good bowl of cereal at eleven at night.

Stuart and I shared a troubled look. Shit, he shouldn't see us drunk or else he'll snap again.

"We got this," I whispered to him, we both nodded in unison and began to walk in the kitchen.

"Wassup," I greeted, feeling my knees getting weaker as they thrive to not let me stumble like a mad lad.

"Oh, hey." Murdoc greeted back and grab the box of corn flakes.

"H-hey, Murdoc." Stuart greeted. Murdoc just shrugged and sat on the stool, his hand digging inside the cereal box. I looked over at Stuart and nodded at him, referring that the coast is clear to grab some water.