Land

I honestly don't know what a cabin cruiser's interior design is so if I'm wrong at something don't come at me.

"Why aren't you starting it?" You asked, looking at the green man with a toothpick dangling on his mouth.

Suddenly, you felt the boat shook. Footsteps were heard behind you, you turn around and saw Cyborg Noodle.

"She's coming along?" You whispered to Murdoc, you look back at the Cyborg who sat there quietly.

Beside Stuart.

Stuart gasped, he scooted away from her and hugged his tall legs. You craned your head and look directly at the Cyborg. Her eyes were covered with her thick raven hair, you shook your head and gaze at Murdoc again.

"Of course she's coming, what the hell." He mumbled. "You should take a seat."

You sighed and took a seat beside Stuart. You look at Cyborg Noodle and grimaced. The boat begins to move.

"I bet you 50 bucks she's gonna kill one of us," you whispered to Stuart. He slowly looked at you, lips trembling.

"Thanks, now my anxiety is higher than Murdoc's ego." He responded. He scooted his way even more towards you, trying to get away from Cyborg Noodle.

"I'm just playing, Chill." You face the ocean and felt the cold breeze, gently stroking your hair. You sighed relief and felt the freedom on the tip of your tongue.

You remembered this part in the 'Désolé' video, only it was a smaller boat. Your smile widens in excitement. This could be filmed right now, you wondered.

You stood up and held onto the railings to keep yourself balanced. You opened the door to the bridge deck, Murdoc's cabin cruiser wasn't fast, so you guys can walk around.

You saw Murdoc steering the wheel. You walk towards him.

You tapped onto Murdoc's shoulder. He briefly glanced back at you. "What?" He answered.

"How many hours until we reach the nearest land?" You asked. He flicked his toothpick.

"approximately three hours. Why?" He responded. You shrugged.

"Nothing, I was just wondering." You smiled and look at beyond the both of you.

This feels really amazing, the fact that you're in a boat with half of the members in Gorillaz. "Hey, can I see the interior design?" You asked. Hoping to have his permission to do so.

"No, sit back down."

"But it's hot outside," you slowly complained. Yes, it is hot outside. The fact that your skin is already redding from the sun's rays.

"Am I involved in that problem?" He asked. Steering the wheel effortlessly.

"No...?" You lightly said.

"Then suffer on your own." He bluntly stated. You grimaced at the statement and turn your back on him. You look around at the little room, you saw pictures of Gorillaz. You frowned and turn back to Murdoc.

"Okay then. And Murdoc our lives are in your palms, so please drive safely. Love you~" you tapped his shoulders and walked out of the room. You look over at Stuart who's been flickering his eyes to the Cyborg.

You rolled your eyes and sat between them, you look at Cyborg Noodle then at Stuart. The little roof above the three of you didn't help of making the atmosphere a little bit cooler.

"Hi, I'm Y/n. I didn't get the chance to introduce myself until now, 'cause the last time we met was when you chased me with a shotgun, haha. It was fine I guess." You rumbled. Facing at Cyborg Noodle. She looked at you briefly and looked away, back to her usual expression.