guitar

I spun with the desk chair, for some time now. I look over at Murdoc who's feet rested on the table in front of us, with a pen and a notebook on his hand.

2d was just sitting there in the isolation room as he waited for Murdoc to let him sing the song he's been working on. Not to mention that Murdoc locked him in there.

"Why'd you have to lock the door though? He's probably getting hungry and thirsty." I said looking at Murdoc for a second then at 2d.

Murdoc rolled his eyes and chuckled. "He's fine. Oi, Krampus, time girl wants to know if you're "okay" which you better be." He quoted 'Okay' as he talked through the microphone.

2d just stared innocently at us, I look at Murdoc incredulously.

"Er, I'm fine, fank you." 2d responded. He scratched his head and sniffed.

"Obviously he's obligated to be okay 'cause your green ass threatened him." I accused. Murdoc took his eyes off the notebook and look at me.

He grunted, "You can't tell me what to do with MY band."

"Fine, whatever," I said and grabbed the microphone.

"2d, on behalf of your sanity- are you alright?" I worriedly asked.

2d squinted his eyes as he got confused, probably because I asked about how's he feeling for the second time.

"Yew already asked that," he knitted his eyebrows.

"Do-do you want anything to eat? Drink?" I asked looking back at Murdoc whose stares can kill.

"Eer- uh, I don' know." 2d shrugged.

"Alright! That's enough chitchatting and grab the guitar." Murdoc intervened.

"Grab the what?" I asked in confusion.

Murdoc rolled his eyes. "Grab the sodding guitar and play the chords!" He yelled. I rolled back with my seat and look at him.

"But isn't that Noodle's Job," I whispered. He sighed and got even more furious.

"J-just grab the instrument!" He dismissively waved his hand for me to grab it.

I stood up and grab the guitar from one corner. I look at it and saw the memories of how I really admired that Japanese girl with her guitar. I blew the dust from the strings and smiled bitterly, "I hope I have the chance to meet you before I'll go." I said to the guitar, thinking that it was Noodle.

"Oi, hurry up!" I heard Murdoc's yelling echoed. I quickly sprinted to where we are and sat back down onto the desk chair.

"Alright, what song are we gonna play?" I asked handing him the guitar.

He must've not heard me as he looks at me in incredulity. He let out an annoyed sighed and look at the guitar then to me, switching on both of us. "What? Oh, uh...er Here you go, your highness?" I asked unsurely.

"Do I look like a guitarist to you?" He asked sarcastically. I knitted my eyebrows and look at him.

"No, but do I look like I can play the guitar?" I retorted.

Of course, I know how to play the guitar, I'm just not confident enough to play it with people.

"If you can't play the guitar then you're schewpid." He looked away and grab his notebook.

I grunted and held onto the neck of the guitar and hesitated. "This isn't magic! Knowing the instrument could take years!" I protested.

"Don' lie to me, I know you can play that six-string instrument!"