Stolen Purse

"Hm, well I didn't know that it could be worse," I said as we both scanned the fridge together. We both crouched down, opening everything that we thought it's edible. "These don't even look food. It's more like, shit." I stated.

"Yeah, Murdoc won't buy fresh foods. So we eat expired loaves of bread, canned food, everything!" Stuart exclaimed. He scratches his head and stood up.

"Then...then there's nothing to eat." I stood up as well, putting both hands on both sides of my hips.

Stuart nodded and closed the door, I let out a breath and turn around. The house is messy as hell, it's worse than hoarders that I watch on youtube.

"Fine, we'll go grocery shopping tomorrow." I declared. "I don't want you guys to eat things that'll slowly gonna kill you."

"But I don' fink, Murdoc's gonna approve on tha', Love." Stuart frowned. I frowned along with him.

"Fine, I'll see what I can do," I said stretching out a sad smile. "I'll fish."

"Yew'll wha'?!" Stuart shockingly stated. I arched a brow and chuckled.

"Relax, fishes here don't eat people." I chuckled. But when I saw Stuart's expression as if he's been haunted on a lot of dramas, I dropped my smile. "...do they?"

"There are mad whales! Fishes 'ere isn't like normal fishes! They'll eat yew alive!" Stuart exclaimed, gripping firmly on my shoulders. I smiled terrifyingly because of how he reacted.

"Right, you're afraid of whales," I whispered to myself and remove his hands on me. "Don't worry, you don't have to come."

"Y/n, listen to meh- they'll eat yew up!" He warned, gripping to my shoulders again. I look at his hands on me and snickered a laugh.

"If they'll eat me, tell the world that I'm a bad bitch," I said and turn around to go find some fishing poles to use. I stopped mid tracks when I realized that I don't know where the fishing pole is.

"Where do you guys keep your fishing poles?" I asked, turning back to Stuart. He flickered his eyes and rested his elbows on the counter.

"We don' 'ave a fishing pole, heh." He smiled, challenging me if I could find it.

"Oh well, in that case- we'll catch them with bare hands! Argh!" I exclaimed, showing both of my fists. Stuart stumbled back, he must've realized that I am not backing up until we'll have food.

"Yew're not serious are yew?" He chuckled anxiously. I smiled at him, my eyes piercing to his.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" My smile grew even wider, amused by how he tried to stop me from getting food.

He pursed his lips and back away even more. "But first, let me put on some lipstick," as I walk towards where the last place I put my purse, I went around the couch and was about to get it- but it was not there. I gasped loudly and blinked a couple of times before accepting that my cheap purse is not here anymore.

"Have you seen my purse?" I asked Stuart who just arrived by my side. He shrugged and gave me a questioning look.

"Where is it anyway?" He asked. I gave him a disappointed look.

"I don't know! That's why I'm asking you." I threw away the pillows and other things on the sofa, and not even the handle of my purse was seen. I grimaced and grunted loudly, "I swear to God that I put it here,"

Stuart also started to rummage around their things, "it's not 'ere," he stated as he crouched down to look under the furniture. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.