Help

It was six in the morning when Yoohyeon parked her car near Bora's usual spot before stepping out to meet the said woman.

The sun just started to rise, making it hard to spot specific people. After a few minutes, Yoohyeon spotted Bora half asleep as she begged. She slowly made her way to the woman, gently tapping her shoulder while she crouched in front of her.

"Mngh?" Bora grunted as she adjusted her bleary eyes with a yawn.

She quickly cursed at herself upon noticing the woman crouching in front of her with matching apologies.

Yoohyeon chuckled,"Its alright," she beckoned for Bora to stand up,"Let's go?"

Bora nodded in response as she followed. She silently walked behind Yoohyeon as the latter stopped in front of a sleek, black car. Which was also the car that Siyeon had used back then.

"B-but," Bora protested,"I'm a filthy mess,"

"Eh don't think about it!" Yoohyeon grinned as she opened the door for the shorter, "Get in,"

Bora hesitated, chewing on her lips as she played with her fingers. All it took was Yoohyeon's reassuring smile for her to give in.
After making sure that both were wearing seat belts, Yoohyeon drove off.

The ride was comfortable and soft music played from the radio. It took a few minutes to arrive to the studio.
Yoohyeon parked her car and got out, Bora following close behind.

"Why are you lagging behind?" Yoohyeon chuckled as she took the nervous woman's hand,"Walk beside me,"

They went straight to the dressing room and Yoohyeon shut the door behind them. She walked up to a small table and took the bathrobe and towel with both hands. She then turned to Bora and handed her the items.

"That door over there is a shower room," Yoohyeon began,"You don't need to worry about anything since we got stuff in there,"

Bora listened intently as she took the bath supplies.

"I will be waiting here, now go shower," Yoohyeon smiled as she sat on a chair.

Bora went into the shower room and gawked at the sight.
The walls were tiled in cherry blossom pink, carpets lay on a part of the ground for wet feet, silver shower heads lined the wall as small, designed holes were punched on the wall for bath supplies.

Bora quickly undressed, dying to feel the fresh water on her dry skin. She turned the knob and warm water immediately began pouring. A smile formed on her face as she took a deep, much needed breath.

After a few minutes, she dried herself as she walked out the shower room in her bathrobe.
She spotted a note at the mini table, reaching out to read it.

"Wear whichever clothing you want! I'll be outside waiting ^_^"

Bora smiled as she scanned the rack, laying out her options. She wanted to look presentable for Phil, she also made sure to wear something comfortable.

Just in case something happens.

After getting dressed, she knocked on the door signaling that the woman on the other side can now enter.
Yoohyeon came in, jaw instantly dropping as she laid her eyes on the woman.

She found herself admiring her features. Her doe eyes landed on Bora's long, wavy hair, her pointed nose, her pink lips and how different she looked compared to when she was covered in filth.

Yoohyeon cleared her throat upon realizing that she was checking out Siyeon's ex-wife,"Let's go?"

Bora nodded, anticipation building up in her stomach as she walked out the building with Yoohyeon. The two walked past the car, much to Bora's confusion as Yoohyeon led her to a nearby restaurant. They both took their seats as they scanned the menu.

Bora's breath hitched as she looked at the price which earned a soft chuckle from Yoohyeon.

"It's alright, pick anything you want,"

It took every ounce of brain cell Bora had to overcome her embarrassment when she picked a dish, her face showing it all.

"Can I ask something?" Yoohyeon wondered as she placed the order.

"Of course," Bora replied, face still painted with her struggle in picking a dish.

"How old are you?"

Bora slightly laughed at the question,"25,"

"You're my unnie then," Yoohyeon shyly stated.

The two bonded in the restaurant, with Yoohyeon making sure that they still had enough time for Bora to meet Phil.

The silver-haired girl found out a lot from Bora. Including some of Siyeon's secret habits and how Phil liked his pancakes cooked.
Yoohyeon made a note to remember these facts.

After paying the bill, it was time for Bora to meet Phil.

~~~

Yoohyeon opened the door with her key and peeked inside to find Siyeon staring at her.

"Jesus, Siyeon!" She jumped, surprised by the staring woman.

"Where were you?" Siyeon asked in a brief whisper.

"The studio," Yoohyeon replied.

Siyeon hummed,"Okay," Yoohyeon saw a glimpse of sadness in the wolf's eyes before the latter smiled.

"Where's Phil?"

"Mommy Yooh?" Phil called form the living room, peeking his head out from behind the plush couch.

Yoohyeon looked behind her, her face telling Bora to go meet her son. The latter seemed to understand, leading Yoohyeon to open the door wider.

"P-Phil?" She called, stepping closer to the entrance.

Phil recoiled at the familiar voice as he stood up, lightly walking near Bora as he gasped.

"Mommy Borwa...?"

"Phil...!"

Tears filled the boy's eyes as he ran to his mother's arms.

Kim Bora. The woman Phil thought of as his original mother.

Bora's arms tightly wrapped around the boy as he cried in her arms.

Meanwhile Siyeon turned to look at Yoohyeon, her expression in disbelief as she seethed with anger.