[M] One More Chance

"B-Bora?"

Bora silently stood behind the gates, her gaze piercing and her hands clenching the gates' metal bars. The woman stared at her with worried eyes as Bora started to force her way in.

Siyeon obliged to the woman's wish. She opened the gates to let her in, immediately getting enveloped in an embrace upon her entry.

"Bora...it's 1am," Siyeon dropped her head, her frown getting bigger.

"I know. And I needed to see you,"

Siyeon closed the gates before she gently pulled Bora on the way inside her house. The heater was on and the place was warm and cozy, though it seemed a bit too clean for Bora.
The kitchen sink was spotless, which wasn't weird considering the fact that Siyeon didn't know how to cook. Although the trash bin was empty. Too empty. If Siyeon had been ordering takeout, there would be lots.

"Si, have you been eating?" Bora asked, concerned. Her eyes meeting the taller's which quickly looked away.

"A bit...,"

"Si,"

"Cup noodles,"

Bora furrowed her eyebrows,"Since when?"

"Since that day,"

Bora sighed as she picked up the apron from the kitchen wall,"I'll make you something real quick,"

Siyeon nodded in response, hurriedly going up to her room to clean it free of the empty, dirty cups from instant noodles. She also quickly threw away a bottle of soju which she knew Bora wouldn't be too happy about. She threw everything in the trash can, making her way downstairs once done.

She watched Bora work her magic in the kitchen, her eyes fixated on her back. Siyeon slowly closed her eyes as she carefully made her way to the cooking woman. Her arms cautiously snaking around her waist as she sighed, holding back her tears.

"Why did you come?" She asked, her voice a mere whisper as her face twisted to a pained expression.

"You wanted me to," Bora softly replied,"Your songs...,"

"Just because my songs are about longing doesn't mean-,"

"'You will forever be the inspiration to my songs, the subject of my poems, my motivation to write'," Bora sighed, a small smile on her face,"You told me that,"

"You...," Siyeon trailed off, her eyes wide with disbelief.

"You basically just want me to come. It was a message from you to me," Bora explained,"Am I right?"

Siyeon slowly nodded, her arms tightening around the woman's waist. Bora knew her like the back of her hand, she can easily read her. It was true, Siyeon released those songs so she could reach Bora. She was hoping that maybe, just maybe Bora will be able to understand her message. Her body couldn't take it, it was too much. She needed Bora. She wanted her and her presence.

"Don't worry," Bora whispered, her voice soft and caring,"I'm here now,"

And she understood the message.

Upon hearing this, Siyeon detached herself from the shorter woman. Then she ran back to her room, much to Bora's confusion.
After a few minutes, Siyeon came back to a table full of cooked food. She then looked at her lover who was wearing a small smile on her face as she sat down the chair.

Bora watched as Siyeon quickly gobbled up the food she had cooked for her. She grabbed a glass of water and set it down on the table with fears that the wolf might choke with the speed she's eating at.