[TW] How It All Began

Bora wrinkled her nose as she sat back at her seat. Why was the new girl so rude?

She loudly groaned and the said rude girl kept to herself at the corner of the room. Bora craned her neck to take a closer look at what the said girl was doing.

Bora saw scribbles and weird doodles on her notebook, What was she doing?

'Hey," Bora called out in a lazy tone as her arm dangled on the backrest.

The said rude girl looked up from her notebook, a startled expression on her face. She returned Bora's gaze, her mouth a bit opened as the two stared at each other in silence.

"Hey uh," Bora stammered,"What's your name?"

"Siyeon," The rude girl quietly said. She pursed her lips for a moment before speaking again,"Is that all?"

"W-,"

"Well then thanks for wasting my time,"

Bora snarled as she turned away from Siyeon,"Rude bitch,"

Bora never really understood the girl, she would often roll her eyes at their teachers. Flipping off her classmates were also a thing. But despite all this, she just wanted someone to stay by her side. Someone who can love her, someone who can understand her.

In conclusion, Bora despised her guts she wishes she could send her off to outer space where she would never be seen again. But of course, she doesn't really want that to happen.

Bora would always get pissed at the girl's rudeness she would often yell and threaten her. Although Siyeon would respond with calm, frustrating words, it greatly bothered her.

The two girls always got detention for arguing, even receiving a trip to the disciplinary office once. They both received red cards which Bora threw away right after getting it.

It wasn't until a huge incident that Bora felt sorry for the girl.

It wasn't until the latter's parents barged in the school and caused a scene that Bora finally understood the girl.

It was one, cloudy afternoon. Bora and Siyeon were both doing their own thing when the door threw open, their panicked teacher trying to contain a certain mess from developing even further.

A man and woman in their 40s entered the room, their noses flared and they fumed with anger.

"Lee Siyeon!" The woman yelled, gritting her teeth,"You're coming with me,"

"You?!" The man shook his head as he yelled,"No. She's coming with me,"

The woman stormed to the said girl and harshly grabbed her arm,"You're coming with me,"

"I can take care of her more than you can!" The man snarled, balling his fists.

"Please, i'm much richer than you!" The woman rolled her eyes,"I can give her the best life. Unlike you,"

The man shook his head in defeat,"Look, we don't have to do this at our child's school,"

"I don't care where we do it," The woman smirked,"As long as I get my dear Siyeon at the end,"

The man stared at her as he clenched his fists.

"Now scram, you filthy, leeching, d--,"

"STOP!"

All heads turned to a messed up Siyeon. The girl messed her hair up as she ran away from the commotion.