Awake

Bora shifted as she struggled to move. Her vision was blurry and her eyes stung. She heard a familiar, panicked voice echo throughout the room as she looked at her surroundings. Soon, doctors filed the room to check on the woman. Bora was cleared, and will soon undergo physical therapy to get her back on her feet.

"Where is Siyeon?"

Was the first thing Bora said after the doctors cleared her condition. Her eyes then darted to a certain, knitted cloth on the small table. Furrowing her eyes at the sense of familiarity it brought.

"She's away on a job," Yoohyeon replied,"She doesn't know when she'll be back,"

"Phil?"

"Phil stays at my trusted friend's house," Yoohyeon smiled,"I'll come get him later to see you"

Bora nodded as a faint smile appeared on her lips. Yoohyeon quickly made her way out to where Minji stayed. All the pain and awkwardness were gone after Yoohyeon bore the good news. Minji's eyes widened as she rushed inside the room. Quickly asking Bora repeated questions about what she felt.

"Relax," Bora laughed,"I'm fine,"

And then it struck Minji.

What would the woman feel once she finds out about Phil's hate toward Siyeon? She nervously chewed on her lips while Bora fiddled with the golden, wedding rings on her fingers.

"What's wrong?" Minji asked, raising an eyebrow as she addressed the woman's behavior.

"I just want to see them," Bora replied, almost breathless,"Especially Siyeon,"

"She must be upset," Bora laughed, though humor wasn't evident in it,"I didn't want to die. I don't want to die,"

Minji watched her as she listened intently. She gave Bora's hand a squeeze since she understood the small hint that the woman gave. After all, Yoohyeon told her about everything that happened at the accident. How Bora saved Siyeon and Phil. How she got sandwiched between a wall and a car instead of them.

How Siyeon told her to just die before it all happened.

"Oh, speaking of," Bora began, smiling as she turned to the tall woman,"You guys got married, right? Congratulations," She then flinched as she failed to hide the hurt in her voice.

"About that-," Minji swallowed, panic rising in her as she turned to look at the tall woman.

"We didn't," Yoohyeon straightforwardly replied,"We broke up,"

"What?"

Bora stared in shock at the woman. Her heart started to beat fast as she froze.

"I think it's better if Siyeon would be the one to tell you," Yoohyeon chuckled.

Bora nodded, confused. She then asked for the piece of red cloth on the table which was bothering her ever since she woke up. Yoohyeon handed the material over to her, and Bora inspected it with her tiny hands as she curiously looked at it. She also glanced at the elephant plush toy, which was Siyeon's last gift to her before they split up. She asked herself why it was there. She then shook her head since she felt disturbed by the scarf.

"Yours?" Bora asked the two, a puzzled look on her face.

The two shook their head, which led to giving the woman more confusion.

"Something connects me with it," Bora sighed as she started to think.

"Siyeon knitted it for you," Yoohyeon mentioned.

"Siyeon? She doesn't know how," Bora replied, completely disagreeing,"She is way too impatient for something like knitting,"

"I know," Yoohyeon chuckled, smiling,"But she literally begged and asked me to teach her,"