Hurt and Tragedy

Siyeon walked the back of the school campus in search for her best friend. Her phone in her hand as she had several failed attempts of calling Bora.

The girl never picked up.

Her head frantically turned as she looked at people. Her legs burned as she ran.

"Si...?" A voice called out.

Siyeon's head snapped right infront of her, only to take in an unrecognizable Bora.

"Bora?!" Siyeon shook her head,"What-,"

Bora coughed the excess flour which stick to her throat. Sticky eggs lay on her head as it drooped down her hair, flour covered her entire body, a few open cuts grazed her pale skin. She was barefoot and her uniform was a mess, her tie went missing along with her name tag.

Siyeon dropped her bags as she ran, enveloping the girl in a tight hug.

"Bora, who?" Siyeon asked, rage building up within her.

Bora stood silent as she sobbed, her hands sticking to her side.

"Bora, who did this?" Siyeon calmly asked, her teeth gritting,"I'll make them pay,"

"I swear on my pinky,"

~~~

"Sorry sorry," Minji apologized as she shook her head. Yoohyeon had to shake her to snap her out of her thoughts,"Come, follow me,"

The therapist walked into a secluded, spacious room and sat at the plush chair which was right behind a long desk.

She beckoned for Yoohyeon to sit at the reserved chair across her place as the woman locked the door behind her.

Minji pushed her spectacles back up with an index finger. She took a plastic folder and clipped a few papers in it, she then she prepared a pen for the session.

"So," Minji began,"What's on your mind?"

Yoohyeon sighed,"I may be setting a certain goal,"

"A goal?"

"Regarding Siyeon and Bora,"

Minji raised her eyebrows, amused,"Elaborate,"

"I know the right thing to do but," Yoohyeon trailed off, unsure how to proceed as Minji tapped her pen on the desk.

Yoohyeon shook her head and proceeded to tell the therapist about her previous thoughts. About how Siyeon's feelings for Bora would return once she finds out about the whole truth and actually believes it. About how Siyeon will leave her if that happens. How she wanted to help Bora even though the consequences are clear.

"Siyeon clearly still loves her," Yoohyeon whispered, her brows furrowing,"It's probably her trauma that's telling her otherwise,"

"What's your relationship with Siyeon?" Minji asked, writing.

"I'm her fiancée,"

Minji almost choked on her own breath, shocked at the fact that the fiancée was helping the ex-wife. She shook her head as she hummed, a pout on her face.

And here I thought she looked cute...,Minji sighed.

"I want to invite Siyeon here," Yoohyeon stated,"I want her to see you. To talk to you,"

"I want you to tell her everything," She added,"To help her through her trauma and all that,"

"This Siyeon, has a husky voice and has a trauma about cheating?" Minji asked,"She also is addicted to cigarettes at the moment?"