Time

A full year and a few months have passed and as winter approaches, Siyeon slowly studied the ways on how to knit a scarf.

She went through rehab to battle her smoking addiction, it was a tough path but her constant thoughts about Bora fighting alone to survive ignited her motivation to carry on.

Soon, Siyeon was able to completely throw her smoking habits away. She made sure to burn every last cigarette pack she owned to fight off temptation and to also celebrate her victory.

She also became Minji's wingwoman after accidentally catching the woman stalking Yoohyeon's Instagram account. She often pushes the silver haired girl to the therapist in a cunning way, making Minji flustered every time she did something to get the two closer.

Unfortunately, her trauma was still there. And although she was slowly recovering from it, nightmares occasionally visit her from time to time. Siyeon found a way to push her thoughts away every time she gets into an episode of panic. This time, she knew better than to succumb to her emotions.

The weather was getting colder and colder as time passed by, and Siyeon knew what she needed to do. She knocked on the door of Minji's house, where Yoohyeon also stayed, to ask for help in her plan.

She went inside the building after Minji opened the door, immediately looking for a silver haired woman. Once she came into view, Siyeon immediately started begging on her knees.

"I want to learn how to knit a scarf," Siyeon began, slightly embarrassed,"Please teach me how,"

A loud laugh echoed throughout the house. Yoohyeon doubled over, rolling on the floor clutching her stomach as she laughed.

"The goth queen, wanting to learn how to knit?" Yoohyeon cackled,"Unbelievable,"

"Oh shut it," Siyeon whined,"I have a reason,"

"Sure," Yoohyeon snorted,"Follow me,"

Siyeon followed behind the woman's footsteps as she led her to her room. She then began pulling out knitting materials one after the other as she explained the steps of basic knitting. Siyeon listened intently as she watched Yoohyeon knit a flat dog pattern.

Weeks passed as Siyeon carefully knitted the scarf. It didn't take long for her to finally have a full length, red scarf.

The snow started to fall as Siyeon quickly drove over to the hospital, with Minji and Yoohyeon fearing for their lives at the backseat due to the speed Siyeon was going at.

"LEE SIYEON DON'T YOU DARE CRASH," Yoohyeon yelled, screaming.

"Don't worry we're here," Siyeon laughed as she went in the parking lot. Quickly getting out of the car after killing the engine to make her way to her lover.

She gently opened the door to the white room as her gaze landed on her sleeping lover. She eyed the elephant plush toy laying on the bed beside her. A smile formed on her lips as she took Bora's hand in hers.

"Hello, love," Siyeon smiled,"I'm back,"

"I promised you a song every time i'm here," She continued, gently placing the scarf on the bedside table,"I also made you a little something for winter,"

The wolf continued talking to the sleeping beauty as the two quietly entered the room. Minji watched with amusement while Yoohyeon had a big smile on her face.

"You're really nice, you know," Minji chuckled,"But maybe a bit too nice,"

"Thanks," Yoohyeon snorted,"Be glad to have me,"

"Dream on," Minji teased, rolling her eyes, resulting to an elbow to the side from the taller.

Yoohyeon wouldn't admit it, but she felt at ease around Minji. If she was going to be honest, Minji played a big role in helping her move on from Siyeon. Minji was always there every time she burst into tears. Minji was always there every time she yearned for Siyeon's presence. Minji always understood her.