Me After You

Siyeon knelt before Bora in front of Phil and his party guests. She looked at her with loving eyes and a small smile was plastered on her face.
Bora closed her eyes, letting out a soft chuckle before looking at her lover in the eyes.

"Yes, of course...!" Bora exclaimed, wiping her eyes with tears which threatened to fall,"Yes, Si; I will marry you...!"

"YES!" Phil jumped,"It's happening! It's really happening!"

Bora eagerly wrapped her arms around Siyeon's neck, clearly overjoyed at the proposal. Siyeon reciprocated the hug, a huge, wolfie smile on her face as the guests cheered them on.
After they pulled away, Siyeon carefully put the ring around Bora's finger. Phil then jumped into Siyeon's arms with a wide grin on his face. He gratefully thanked Siyeon. She was a nice person, and Phil laughed at himself for staying cautious around her.

"You really did it on my birthday!" Phil exclaimed, happiness evident in his face and voice,"You and Mommy Borwa will get married again!"

"Yes, dear," Siyeon smiled, booping his nose with her own,"Happy birthday,"

"This is the best birthday gift ever!"

~~~

Hours later, the guests made their way into the living room to sleep for the night. Sherry and Phil were tucked in bed at Bora's room while the grown ups stayed at the living room.

Bora lay on Siyeon's lap in her red pajamas as the group discussed about Siyeon's injuries.

"What happened to you?" Handong asked, a worried expression sitting on her face,"You look beat up...,"

Siyeon hesitated. Her eyes worriedly locked with Bora's. The topic was sensitive for her and she was unsure whether to bring it up infront of everyone or not. Bora blinked, and for some reason, Siyeon understood what she wanted to tell her.

It's okay, you can tell us.

A sigh escaped her lips as she averted her eyes,"It was a car accident,"

Everyone gasped. And upon hearing this, Bora quickly sat up. Her eyes were wide with shock and worry.

"My brakes just kinda died, my door won't open for some reason too," Siyeon explained, avoiding their gazes, especially Bora's,"I tried to crawl out the window but...,"

As shame took over, she felt Bora's arms pull her into an embrace as she nuzzled her head into Siyeon's neck. She felt the woman tremble since Bora took a deep, ragged breath.

"I'm just glad you're alright," Bora smiled, clinging onto her.

They then proceeded to talk about the wedding, much to Bora and Siyeon's embarrassment. It was then revealed that Siyeon and Phil had a small talk about the proposal, that he wanted it for his birthday.

Bora and Siyeon stayed close to each other, their bare skins touching; never leaving each other and Handong could only look with sad eyes.

"Dongie?" Yoohyeon waved,"Are you okay?"

"Ah, yeah," Handong chuckled, sighing right after,"I just wish to be like them one day,"

"Oh yeah, how's your love life, Dongie?"

Handong smiled bitterly,"We still couldn't see each other,"

She then explained that her lover was working overseas and that they haven't seen each other for a long time. Video calls and texts helped them communicate and express their affection towards one another. They both still craved for each other's presence, but unfortunately work was preventing Handong's lover from going home.