[TW] Regret and Guilt

Blood pooled at the concrete ground as the vehicle hit. Siyeon screamed in horror at the sight of Bora's body as she quickly covered Phil's eyes with her trembling hand.

Yoohyeon dropped her phone in shock, immediately covering her mouth as she felt her insides lurch. The commotion was heard from the other line while Minji yelled, asking what was wrong and if everything was all right.

"M-Mommy Si?" Phil cried,"Is m-mommy B-Borwa okay??"

Siyeon clutched her head, trembling and her eyes were glued to Bora's body sandwiched in between the vehicle and the broken wall. Her head drooped down as her torso bled.

"B-Bora...," Siyeon trembled,"No...this is-,"

"Just go die, bitch,"

"This is all my fault...," Siyeon whimpered as tears stung her eyes.

"Don't cry,"

Siyeon gasped as she heard a faint, raspy voice come from the direction of the crash. And to her surprise, Bora rose her head up to look at her, blood gushing out of her mouth.

"Don't cry, Si," Bora smiled as she coughed more blood,"It's not your fault,"

"Bora, I-," Siyeon cried, holding Phil closer. She was not going to let the boy see what was happening.

The crushed woman shook her head, smiling,"Hey, Si,"

Siyeon gulped, tears streaming down her cheeks as she looked at the miserable state of her ex-wife,"Yeah...?"

"Maybe I can get a hug from you now?" Bora chuckled, wincing from the pain,"It's alright if you still don't want to,"

Yoohyeon ran to Siyeon's side and took Phil from her arms,"Go,"

"But Yooh-,"

"I said GO,"

Siyeon nodded as she got up on her trembling legs. And with a rapid heartbeat, she made her way to the bleeding woman.

"I want you to hug me like how you would do it back then," Bora weakly stated, her vision slowly getting blurry as she looked at her ex-wife,"Will you...?"

Siyeon succumbed to her tears. Then she slowly leaned in. She soon felt two thin, weak arms wrap around her waist as Bora's chin rested on her shoulder.

Siyeon looked for a small space where she can slide her arms through to hug Bora, but there wasn't any.

"Bora, I can't put my arms through," Siyeon regretfully shook her head,"There's not enough space,"

"It's okay," Bora chuckled, closing her eyes,"At least I get to hug you, Si,"

"Bora...,"

"Si, I love you,"

"Bora, I-,"

"I have always loved you, Si,"

Siyeon's tears poured even more. She wanted to hug the woman. She wanted to hug the woman whom she loved for more than six years. She wanted to kiss her. She wanted to tell her that she's sorry.

"Please forgive me, Si,"

"But-,"

"I swear I didn't do anything, my love,"

"...Please don't die,"

"Si...,"

Siyeon sobbed, tightly holding Bora's arms. She begged the heavens above for her life. She regretted her actions. She hated herself for everything she'd done. Bora was her only family alongside her dad, and she neglected and rejected her.