Heartbreak

"I want to quit smoking,"

Yoohyeon nodded, sniffling as fresh tears wouldn't stop coming. At that moment, she lifted her hand up. Her glassy eyes admired the engagement ring as she slowly took it off her finger, returning it to the wolf with a pained expression.

"Yooh," Siyeon frowned,"I'm really sorry,"

"Don't be," Yoohyeon chuckled,"I had a choice and I chose this,"

Siyeon grasped the ring with her hand before bringing it inside her pocket. She then got up, signalling Yoohyeon to do the same as they were to go home.

Yoohyeon offered Siyeon to drive her home, which she did. Only that it was Siyeon's car she was driving, so she had to leave it there soon.

"Yooh, stay for the night," Siyeon suggested, worry on her face.

"It's okay, I can manage," Yoohyeon replied, which didn't convince the wolf.

"Come on, its dark out and its really cold," Siyeon insisted.

"No, no. I'll just call a friend for a lift," Yoohyeon smiled,"I'll come back to stay tomorrow, don't worry,"

"I have to make sure you don't smoke a single stick anyway,"

Siyeon nodded, half convinced as she mumbled a soft goodnight. Closing the door after.
Yoohyeon stood outside the gates, lost and undecided on where to go. Sighing, she pulled out her phone as she walked. Her feet dragged her until she stopped by an open convenience store.

The same convenience store where Bora used to beg at.

She stood at the same spot, leaning against the wall as she scrolled through her contacts. She was hesitant to pick one as it was late night and people might be sleeping. She sighed, accepting her defeat until her gaze landed on a certain name from her list.

Minji

Yoohyeon found it odd that the therapist's contact name was simple unlike the others. She had always put a heart or an animal emoji right next to their names, but Minji's was too simple.

And Minji might just be the person she needed to go to.

With hesitant hands, she pressed the call button and waited as she shifted her weight from one foot to another. The therapist picked up after what seemed like an hour, greeting Yoohyeon with a raspy voice.

"Hey," Minji yawned,"What's up?"

"I need a lift," Yoohyeon replied, anxious.

"Lift? To where?"

"Anywhere. I just need one right now,"

Minji hummed,"Okay, send your location,"

Yoohyeon mumbled a soft "thank you" before hanging up. She sent her location to the therapist and waited. She found herself sitting on the dusty ground and she started dozing off when she felt a hand touch her cheek.

She immediately sprang up on her feet, ready to defend herself when a familiar face stopped her from swinging her hand across the woman's face.

"Whoa, hey!" Minji yelled, startled as she covered her face from an incoming attack.

"Sorry!" Yoohyeon bowed, completely .embarrassed.

"Come on," Minji gently urged as she opened the door to her car, Yoohyeon gave her a nod before going in. Minji closed the door with a hum, plopping on the driver's seat right after.

"So, where to?" Minji looked at the taller woman as she placed her hands on the steering wheel.

"Anywhere," Yoohyeon replied, spacing out.