[TW] Every Day, Every Moment

Siyeon paced around the hallway after they received news about Bora's transfer to the ICU. A glass window separated them from the sleeping woman, tubes were stuck to her frail body.

"Siyeon," Minji began, about to place her hand on the wolf's shoulder only to be brushed off.

"Don't," Siyeon huffed,"I'm going to Phil,"

She then turned on her heel as she stormed out the building, Yoohyeon hot on her heels.

"Let me drive for you," Yoohyeon insisted, panting.

Siyeon gave her a shrug as she got in the passengers seat, giving Yoohyeon a signal to hurry up and drive.

Minutes passed when Yoohyeon successfully parked the car outside of Handong's house, the wolf immediately running for the doorbell.

Handong appeared after she quickly opened the door, accidentally yelling out a curse as Siyeon hastily stormed inside.
The wolf looked every way. She quickly climbed up the stairs and opened every single room as Yoohyeon mumbled a quick apology to the poor woman, chasing after Siyeon.

"Phil?" Siyeon panted, her figure standing on the last, open door. The boy greeted her with a furrow of the eyebrows as he held the huge elephant plush toy with both hands.

"No," Phil shook his head,"Don't come near me,"

"What?" Siyeon cocked her head to the side as she took small steps toward the boy, to which the latter replied with violence since a toy car flew straight to Siyeon's forehead. An open wound on her forehead due to the contact.

"PHIL!" Yoohyeon scolded,"Don't do that,"

"But she was at fault!" Phil cried, hiding behind the plush toy,"It's her fault mommy Borwa is dying!"

Siyeon flinched at the boy's words, her gaze softened as her face showed signs of emotional pain. She stood silent, painfully looking at her adopted child.

"It's your fault!" Phil shouted as he began throwing more objects at the woman, Yoohyeon quickly taking the last object from his hand as she attempted to calm him down.

"Phil," Yoohyeon sighed,"Do not do that ever again,"

Siyeon shook her head, a small, painful smile plastered on her face as she began speaking.

"Do you want to see her?" She quietly asked,"And I think she would love that plush toy too,"

"I want to," Phil sobbed,"But only if you're not there,"

"Okay," Siyeon nodded,"I'll stay at home. You can go see her,"

Upon stuffing her hands in her pockets, she slowly walked out of the house as she stuck her gaze to the ground.
Yoohyeon quickly apologized to both people before going back to the car. She found the wolf sitting there, her gaze distant as Yoohyeon herself started to drive.

Once they arrived at Siyeon's huge house, the wolf quickly shut herself in her room. Yoohyeon sighed as she decided to give the woman some space. She then drove back to Handong's house to pick up Phil, driving to the hospital afterwards where Minji waited.

Yoohyeon held Phil's tiny hand with her left hand as she carried the elephant plush toy with the other. She made her way to Bora's room, Minji perking up as she caught sight of the duo.

"Hello there," Minji smiled as she looked at Phil,"You must be Phil,"

"Hello," Phil greeted as he hid behind Yoohyeon's legs.

"I'm Minji," The therapist chirped,"I'm a good friend of your mom,"

"Minji...u?" Phil blinked,"JiiiiU?"