You and I

A few months passed and Siyeon kept her word. She didn't let anyone hurt Bora. She also taught the guy a lesson with her newly learned combat skills and upgraded muscles. It was an easy win, he miserably apologized to her while promising that he will keep his distance.

Phil slowly started to once again open up to the wolf. He watched her closely, and it was clear that she didn't mean any harm. He also loved that his mother was smiling even more with Siyeon around.

One day, Siyeon, Yoohyeon and Minji were discussing plans for the big day. Siyeon asked them for help in planning the grand proposal. She was nearing her goal, which was to get Phil's complete trust and love back, and she was certain that Bora would accept her wedding proposal once the conditions were met.

"I don't want it to be too grand," Siyeon frowned. She frustratedly ran her hands through her raven hair, messing it up in the process. Her hand held a pen tight, her eyes fixated on the piece of paper where her ideas were scribbled on.

"I just want it to be heartfelt," She added, sighing as she shoved her head on the wooden table,"This is so hard,"

"Well you can sing a song for her," Yoohyeon suggested, shrugging,"One of your own,"

It was a good idea. And Siyeon pondered on it. She was working on a new song to be sold soon to a ballad artist, and it was about finding the perfect love which includes all the hardships in it.

Siyeon stifled a soft laugh, wrapping up the planning with a stroke of her pen. She had the perfect idea, yet it was still too soon to execute. She then made her way to the bathroom to prepare for her date with Bora and Phil. This time, she was going to get Phil's love back for sure.

After a few minutes, she went to Minji's house with Yoohyeon. The taller immediately wrapped her slim arms around the purple haired woman, placing a loving kiss on her cheek as they both giggled.
Siyeon rolled her eyes at the two, her eyes landing on her own girlfriend. Bora was dressed in pastel, it was comfortable and it spoke her personality. After all, good fashion has always been Bora's forte.

Chuckling to herself, Siyeon took Bora's hand and brought it up to her lips. She placed a soft kiss on it, earning a teasing look from the latter which Siyeon shrugged off with a wolfy smile.

Siyeon was happy, and so was Bora.

The wolf then looked at the young boy standing beside Bora, an elephant plush toy in his hands. Siyeon then reached out and ruffled the boy's hair, earning a small smile from him which made Siyeon smile wider in joy.
Bora then let herself melt into Siyeon's warm embrace while Phil watched with a huge smile on his face. A soft, kiddie laugh leaving his mouth as Siyeon placed a loving kiss on Bora's forehead.

At the table, Yoohyeon shook her head. She then proceeded to hug her girlfriend. A pout was on her lips as she snuggled closer to Minji's neck.

"I wanna be like them one day," Yoohyeon chuckled, pulling Minji closer which made the older pat her head.

"We will, don't worry," Minji smiled, she then placed a kiss on the top of Yoohyeon's head,"My love for you is undyingggg,"

"Cheesy," A chuckle left Yoohyeon's lips, her eyes looking up at Minji's own orbs,"But I like it,"

Minji wasn't gonna lie, she looked forward to the future. She wondered what would be in store for her and Yoohyeon, although she thought that it was still too quick to be married, it was definitely in her future plans. And the mere thought of marrying her girlfriend put a smile on her face.

Hours later, they were to eat dinner. Bora happily sat in between Phil and Siyeon since Phil wanted to tell Yoohyeon a groundbreaking discovery he had. Siyeon drooled at the sight of Bora's homemade dishes. She was eyeing the beef in particular. Bora knew how Siyeon loved her steak, much the wolf's appreciation.