[TW] Resolve

Yubin gritted her teeth, her gaze stern.

"Back off Bora," She warned, her eyes not leaving the snickering man.

"Ah Yubin," He cackled,"You're no longer alpha. You've become too soft,"

"This group IS NOT hurting any more people," She hissed,"Back off or you're gonna get what you deserve,"

The guy shrugged, the smirk not leaving his face as he dashed off out of Yubin's sight. The woman then turned to glance at Bora, remaining alert for whatever he might plan.

About an hour passed. Yubin stayed at a corner where she can see the targeted woman happily conversing with Siyeon while the idol group performed more songs. A few minutes later, the group called on Siyeon to sing a song with them.

"Go," Bora smiled, playfully pushing her girlfriend away,"Show me what you're made of,"

Siyeon laughed, patting Bora's head. She then proceeded to climb up the stage, keeping herself busy with the events on stage. Soon, the crowd was fired up while Siyeon belted high notes with her honey, husky voice. Everyone was so into it, including Bora and Yubin that they didn't notice the guy from Yubin's group join her at the bar.

"Hey," He greeted, a fake smile on his face.

"Hello," Bora grinned, nodding at him while she sipped her scotch.

"I'm part of Yubin's group, but I just made it here. I wanna apologize," He started, internally smirking at an oblivious Bora.

"Oh, it's okay," She smiled, fully facing him,"Don't worry about it,"

He nodded,"Well, i've got a little present for you outside as an apology," He innocently smiled while gesturing to the gates,"I really hope you'll come by to see it,"

Bora nodded as the guy left, hands in his pockets as he slipped away. Soon, the song ended and everyone gave the group and Siyeon a round of applause. Siyeon then made her way back to Bora, who greeted her with a proud hug. She stated how professional she seemed on stage, and was joyous at the fact that she was getting more and more recognition.
It didn't take long for Bora to mention the present the guy had for her. Siyeon squinted her eyes, agreeing to go but only if she goes with her. To which Bora agreed to.

Meanwhile Yubin kept her eyes on Bora. She breathed a sigh of relief since the guy was nowhere to be found.

But then it clicked.

Frantically, Yubin inspected the surrounding areas. She inspected the walls, the floor, the ceiling. And then she spotted something out of the ordinary.

On the ceiling hung a bucket covered in the darkness. She wasn't sure whether it had contents or not, but it still was a bad thing. Quickly, she sprinted towards the couple.

But then...

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" Siyeon screamed as she watched Bora get doused in a bucket of alcohol. At the corner, the guy was laughing hard. He clutched his stomach, pointing at the poor woman while he cruelly cackled at her.

"That was funny! One more!" He snorted.

Siyeon's vision went dark as she burst into flames, her legs quickly dragging her body in a flash. The sudden rise in adrenaline caused her to land a solid punch on the guy's jaw.
Infuriated, he retaliated with a hard kick on Siyeon's abdomen. He snarled as he cursed at her for ruining his fun.
He kept striking blow after blow, his physique much more stronger than Siyeon and the woman was soon overwhelmed with her injuries. She lay on the ground as she struggled to get up.

The guy cracked his knuckles, smirking as he went in for another kick only to be kicked aside by a short haired woman.

Slowly, Yubin lent a hand for Siyeon to take. She gave her a knowing look, and proceeded to help Siyeon stand.
The guy scoffed, looking down on them as he went to land another hit.