Promise

Siyeon....

"Huh...?"

Siyeon......

"Who...?"

Wake up, Siyeon...

"Mngrh!" Siyeon winced, jolting awake as she felt her body burn. Her wrist was broken, parts of her skin were also slightly burned. She struggled to make out her surroundings.

At a wall, there was a burning car. People surrounded her and wailing sirens echoed throughout the area. Siyeon groaned on the cold, cemented floor. She craned her head up, her face covered in blood and injuries. And thankfully, a police officer saw the small movement.

"Miss!" She called,"How are you feeling??"

"Sore...," Siyeon answered, slowly blinking.

"The ambulance is here, hang on,"

Siyeon replied with a mere nod. She was then placed on a stretcher and then inside the ambulance. It didn't take long to arrive at the hospital since she was fighting the urge to just fall unconscious.

Soon, doctors started to treat her for her injuries. They asked her if she had any medical proxies to which Siyeon frantically shook her head no.

"Please don't tell them yet," She weakly pleaded, the consciousness slowly draining away,"I will tell them soon...after I...I...wake...,"

~~~

"Siyeon?"

"Huh?"

"How are you feeling?"

Siyeon opened her eyes to find herself laying down soft green grass. The blue sky greeted her along with its white clouds. Her eyes adjusted to find two people, a man and a woman, about in their 30s hovering over her.

Feeling awkward, she quickly sat up.

"Does anything hurt?" The woman asked, examining her arms for injuries.

Siyeon shook her head no, and the two sighed in relief at her response. She was confused, yet they somehow looked familiar. She just couldn't remember.

"Siyeon, you may wake up with minor injuries," The man began, a fatherly smile on his face,"But we know you are strong enough to get through this,"

"It isn't your time yet, dear," A hand found its way to Siyeon's shoulder as she met the woman's eyes.

"Thank you for treating our daughter right,"

Daughter...

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim...?" Siyeon asked, unsure. Her breath hitched in her throat when they nodded as an answer.

"We'll be watching over you for your safety," Mr. Kim remarked, nodding,"Now go, Siyeon. Our daughter is waiting for you,"

~~~

Siyeon opened her eyes to find a nurse writing on a paper on her clipboard. The nurse caught her eye and quickly called a doctor. The said person examined the wolf further, and he soon stated that she was good to go.

About an hour later, Siyeon winced as she walked. Her arm covered in bandages along with some parts of her face. Her wrist was broken, and the bandage just made her uneasy.
She checked her pockets, letting out a sigh of relief as she realized that the ring and her wallet were safely sitting inside. She checked the time, her face quickly twisting in panic since it was about an hour since Phil's party started.