Decisions

The hospital was very much deserted at an ungodly hour. Siyeon sat on one of the lobby chairs as she waited for an update on Bora's condition. Her feet restlessly played with the floor as she struggled to contain herself.

After a long wait, a doctor came to deliver the news and Siyeon felt her heart beat rapidly at the suspense. Cold sweat ran through her back as she gulped.

She let out a sigh of relief as the doctor stated that Bora was in a stable condition, and that the surgery was a success. However, she couldn't have visitors then, so Siyeon was forced to return to Minji's apartment with a small weight lifted off of her chest.

Minji immediately noticed the exhaustion which was visible from the wolf's eyes as the woman yawned. Siyeon rubbed her sleepy eyes as she noticed a busy Yoohyeon who was focused on gaming on Minji's laptop, dark circles visible from her eyes.

The therapist beckoned for Siyeon to follow her. She then opened the door to Bora's room as she urged the wolf inside.

"Bora stays here," Minji informed,"I found her passed out on the streets after her encounter with you,"

Siyeon nodded as she stepped in, a familiar scent grazing her nose while memories of Bora flashed on her mind.

"Cherry-Rose,"

Framed photos sat on the small table. One of Siyeon, one of Siyeon and Bora, and one of them as a whole family.
The bed was empty except for sheets and blankets which lay on the mattress, and a soft pillow which was slightly deformed.

Siyeon's eyes raked the room, noticing small details which originated from Bora's unusual, cute habits. Although the empty bed greatly bothered her.

"Does she not have plushies?" Siyeon asked, turning to the therapist to get an answer.

Minji shook her head in response,"She didn't have any,"

The wolf nodded, t back to observing. She inhaled the sweet scent of Bora's Cherry-Rose perfume as her eyes landed on a lone, small, red device on top of a drawer.

Slowly, she took it with her hand as she inspected it. It was the same phone Bora had through all the years they had been together. Its red casing, cracked screen and faded elephant sticker gave it away.

She then pressed the power button with a finger and the phone came to life, her heart fluttering while she stared at a candid photo of herself as the phone's wallpaper.

Bora...

She clutched the phone tightly ro her chest as she grabbed a familiar sweatshirt off the side of the deformed pillow.

"How did she get this?" She questioned, which came out in a soft whisper.

"She brought it here from her home at the streets," Yoohyeon explained as she stood at the door, clearly finished with her game,"What is it?"

"It's my christmas sweater," Siyeon huffed,"It was my favorite one,"

"Well," Minji began, smiling,"It seemed like she was sleeping with it by her side,"

Siyeon let out a dry laugh as past memories came flooding back. She needed to rest, but her thoughts wandered on her actions.

What should she do?

Yoohyeon didn't deserve this. She could only sigh as flashbacks of their last date played in her head. Her heart ached as images of Yoohyeon's pleading flashed. The woman didn't want to lose her. She never wanted to lose her.

She soon fell on the comfortable mattress as exhaustion took over. She found her eyelids getting heavy as every second passed. She clutched her sweatshirt tightly to her chest as the deformed pillow harbored Bora's familiar scent, bringing warmth into Siyeon's heart.