Lovely Rosé (pt. 2)

Lisa, or she fondly calls "Monkey", woke up to her text message. Lying prone on the bed, she reached her hand to the bedside table, tapping everywhere looking for her phone. She opened one eye to check the message and widened both eyes as she read through.

She immediately sat up in bed, making the brunette beside her, stir in her sleep.

'You okay, Chipmunk? Sure, let's have Pho for lunch in our usual spot. I'll bring Nini with me, is that okay? I spent the night at her place. Will be there in a couple of hours.', Lisa sent the reply and sighed.

She looked to her side and saw sleepy feline eyes looking at her with worry.
"Everything okay, baby?"

Lisa gave her a smile and lied on her side, kissing her "Nini" on the forehead, "That's Chaeyoung. She said she needs me so something must have happened. We'll meet her for lunch, is that okay?

"Hmmmmmm. What time is it?" she inched closer to blonde, snuggling to the her chest.

The Thai checked her phone and read "9:48".

"Can we stay in bed for a couple more minutes?" Jennie, her girlfriend, breathe as she closed her eyes.

"Of course", Lisa shuffled, taking the blanket and let it cover them both to keep them warm in this chilly autumn morning.

"Cuddle me.", she voiced with a pout to match.

The blonde let out a small chuckle thinking how adorable this woman can be when she's sleepy and demanding, "Love to". She leaned in and placed a quick kiss on her nose and cuddled her under the sheets as sleep is slowly taking over them both.

-

Chaeyoung has already made her way towards their usual Pho place, Little Prince Pho.

She found herself standing outside a wood-panelled front and entered the place through its wooden glass door.

The place is quaint and small, cozy and homey. The walls have multi-colored tiles placed in a diamond-like pattern, varnished wooden tables, cushioned couch with stained glass light fixture hanging at the center of each table. They've been going to this place for years and their usual spot is the third table beside the glass window.

The said spot is empty so she automatically went there and settled herself.

She was approached by a man wearing a uniform, holding out the menu and a glass of water.

She uttered a 'Thank you' and read the menu. Eating Pho has been a thing for her and Lisa for so long and it will still be their thing even if Jennie is already in the picture.

She loves her bestfriend and couldn't be any happier that she found someone as great as Jennie. If she's being honest, she adores the woman, thinking she's perfect for Lisa. They already had the "If-you-break-my-bestfriend's-heart-I-will-
break-your-leg" talk and Jennie was cool about it.

She checked her phone, the clock reading '12:07' with no sign of Lisa. The blonde being late is nothing new, it only got worse if she's together with Jennie. She sighed and continued reading the menu, trying to choose something that would make her feel better. If anything could make Rosé feel better, it's good food.

-

"Sorry sorry. I know. We're late. No need to give me the speech." Her loud bestfriend came through the door, huffing and putting one hand in the air to stop her from talking about their tardiness while the other hand was holding Jennie's.

Lisa went to her side and pulled her up, "Come here" she gave her a tight warm hug, the kind that you either suffocate or bring you to tears because of sincerity.