Gamer Girlfriends (sequel)

Note:This is for you gamers out there

Note:
This is for you gamers out there. And if you ever found someone you share the same passion with in playing, you damn lucky.

~~~~~~~

“Campers everywhere. Pffft. I'll get you guys later”, the raven-haired scoffed to herself as she lazily tapped on the buttons of her PS4 controller, sighing with a pout.

Lisa is alone in their dorm for the weekend as they're done with their activities as a group. She just finished a photoshoot for a campaign yesterday and decided to stay in for the remainder of the week. To kill time, she’s playing her favorite game in her PS4, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, all cozied up on her carpeted bedroom floor with her back resting at the foot of the bed, wearing her yellow hoodie and pants to fight off the cold winter morning.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung are home in their respective families to spend time with them, while Jennie attended a Halloween party with her bestfriends last night and will stay with her mom after that.

Of course she was invited to the party as Jennie’s plus one but opted out of it because one, her photoshoot finished late and two, she wanted to give Jennie time to bond with her friends, too, without her tagging along all the time.

She felt like they both needed that, to give each other space to be their own person from time to time. They don’t always have to be together to prove anything. They both know where they stand in each others’ lives  and that’s more than enough for her.

While at her game, she cannot help but glance at her phone fitfully to see if Jennie responded to her messages. She hasn’t done so since the party started last night and she can’t help but frown at that. She’s missing the woman for they haven’t seen each other for days. She can be clingy but then again, she won’t start bombarding her with messages because that just beats the point of giving her some time to be on her own. So she sighed and kept her focus on the game.

The current match was about to end when a notification popped at the top corner of her big TV screen: ‘ChickenChu95' is now online’

Her face immediately lit up seeing that and a grin was now on full display with a bit of smirk as she was shooting at her enemies. She sat up straight from the  floor, getting pumped up, ‘Unnie is online now. You do not wanna mess with me and unnie on COD. Be afraid, be very afraid, yeorobun.’ she thought and let out a small chuckle at her inner musing.

The match ended with Lisa’s team barely winning that round, she immediately invited Jisoo’s username to join her party and set her voice chat to “party” so she can only hear her member. Her playmate accepted the invite and she began speaking over her headset, “Unnie! I’m so happy you’re online. Now at least I have someone to play with. Heehee”. She said in a high-pitched tone like she usually does when she’s excited.

However, what she heard on the other line was completely unexpected, “I’m sorry to disappoint you but your unnie can’t come to play with you right now, Lili” said the woman whose voice she knew who it belonged to but still working on the believing part.