one | who are they?

Your POV

I let out a short groan as my eyes shoot open, the loud sound of my alarm buzzing into my ear as I slam my fist onto the small metal noise machine that annoys the shit out of me each morning.

A small quick sigh escapes my lips as I slowly shove the black bedsheets off my body, my hair falling over my face as I slide off the bed.

C'mon, Y/N. First day of Senior year. Don't fuck up the outfit.

I make my way over to the black dresser placed up against my room wall, opening the drawers as I begin to search for the outfit I have in mind.

I smile lightly as I grab onto some high waisted black ripped jeans along with a plain black t-shirt, shoving a Green Day hoodie over in before making my way over to my bathroom.

I let out a shaky breath as I grab onto my black eyeshadow and liner, applying it onto my face until I eventually decide I look okay for the high school standards of beauty and make my way back over to the living room.

"Okay....Bag? Check..Keys?..." I grab my apartment keys off the kitchen counter while sliding my bag over my shoulders. "Check." I click my tongue in case I forgot anything, and coming to the conclusion that I didn't, I started my journey towards the new hell.

—T I M E S K I P—

I let out a small squeak as I step through the large school gates, immediately identifying the cliques and groups of the classic school clichés.

The cheerleaders hanging out with the jocks, the nerds hanging with the band geeks, the classic high school.

See, everything didn't really surprise me. It's basic shit.

I mean, except for this one group.

It's the bad boys.

The heights range from 5'6" all the way to 6'1", immediately drawing my attention towards the guys.

And this one guy.

This one guy is way to fucking hot for my poor self to handle.

His jet black hair falling perfectly over his pretty hazel eyes, his lip pouted while he holds a cigarette on the left side of his mouth, his hands placed on his hips as he talks to the rest of the small group.

His black leather jacket wrapped around his defined chest while the strings from his black ripped jeans flow in the light wind brushing past him.

I stand and stare for a bit, my cheeks dusting with a more prominent pink that grows as the seconds go by, continuing to look at the beautiful emo boy.

My body shutters as it shoots up, the boy glancing towards me and catching my stare, a small smirk arriving on his face as he looks my body up and down.

I immediately start walking as quick as I could away from the situation, cursing under my breath.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck—

Why do you do this to yourself on your first day???

Gerard's POV

I'm leaning against the lockers with the boys, talking about dumb shit, a cigarette in between my index and middle finger. Frank is explaining something he saw online when I'm caught off guard by an incredibly hot girl standing near a locker. I jab Frank in the shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up and look at her" I say in a hushed voice. She has the perfect body and is, in fact, extremely fucking hot.

I toss my cigarette at Mikey for him to catch, and get a glare from him. I walk towards the girl and lean against the wall behind her. It takes a second for her to notice my presence and I smile at her, shoving my hands in my pockets.