eleven | you're such an ass

Mikey's POV

It's been a few hours since we've listened to the recording, and now we're hanging out in the lounge. I'm seriously proud of us all.

"Seriously, that song's badass." Ray says, looking around at all of us.

"You guys use the adjective 'badass' in literally almost every single sentence. It's adorable. Kinda sounds like me in 6th grade." Y/n laughs, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear as Gerard continues to stare at her with a smile.

"Oh, so now we're middle schoolers?" I say with a small laugh. "You look like you're in third grade." Gerard snickers a bit, popping his knuckles.

"You already made fun of me for being short yesterday." She pouts, crossing her arms as she glares at Gerard.

"So - you'd rather me call you a travel-sized toothbrush than a third grader? Sugar that is so sad." He laughs, looking to us all who have confused faces. "Inside joke." He shrugs.

"Yeah yeah. Dude - just call me a fun sized snickers bar. Instead of fucking toothbrush." She laughs, whipping her hair back with a smug smile.

"Unpopular opinion," Ray holds up a finger. "Tootsie rolls are fucking disgusting."

"Agreed." I nod with a small laugh.

Y/n opens her mouth in shock, a smile forming on her face. "I have finally found my people."

"Bitch, we've been your people since you came to this school. We claimed you." Gerard flips his hair, placing a hand on his hip.

She rolls her eyes as she closes her mouth, her hair falling over her eyes. "Yeah yeah. Because I'm an adorable child or whatever you called it."

We give confused expressions again, making them both laugh.

"Inside joke." They say in unison.

"Ayyeeee!" Gerard says, laughing and pointing finger guns at her.

"Aye!" She smiles, mocking his motion with a wide smile on her face.

"We are twins - fuck you guys." He winks at Y/N then looks at all of us.

Her face tints with a pink once again, looking down into her lap as she starts toying with the strings on her hoodie.

'Not flirting,' my ass.

"You guys are gonna be married in the next year." Ray says, smiling.

She is immediately caught off guard once more as her body shoot up, her face turning more and more red.

"Pfft, don't listen to them, sugar. It's gonna at least be in the next 6 years. Maybe less." Gerard teases, wrapping an arm around her.

He's such a fuckin' asshole.

Her body shudders at the fucking shit he just pulled, her face burning blood red as she tries to cover her face with her hair.

"You're so red, it's adorable." He teases again, moving closer while trying not to laugh.

"Hmff.." She mumbles, looking down, not daring to make eye contact with the tease wrapping around her.

"Sugar, don't avoid your love for me." He gasps dramatically.

"Mfhhh!" She muffles more loudly, her face turning more and more red, which I thought wasn't physically possible.

"Just kidding, love." He snickers and releases the hold he has on her.

She just rolls her eyes and continues to stare at the floor, covering her head with the hood around her neck, pulling on the stings so we couldn't see her face.