five | i'll kill you

Gerard's POV

When we get inside of the school, I grab Y/N's hand and lead her through the crowd. We stop at her locker and let her do her thing and while I wait, I feel someone flick the back of my head and I turn around.

"Hey Frank, what's up?"

"Dude - Wait...Oh. Now I know why you two were gone for so long! You were fucking!" He smirks, Y/n turning into the adorable red mess I know and love.

"Oh shut the fuck up. We were getting coffee then played a game."

"Ooooo~ What kind of game?" He snickers, placing a hand on his hip.

"Staring contest. What the hell are you thinking of?" I sneer, placing my hands on my hips as Y/n's attention shifts back from her locker over to us.

"Nothing, nothing." He smirks.

Oh, he is such a dick.

"Anyway, I wanna stab someone. What time is it?" I ask, looking back over to him.

"7:24." I hear Y/n call as she continues to dig in her locker.

"Alright, cool. So we have a good 40 minutes. Where's Ray and Mikey?" I ask as I lean on the locker, seeing this girl stand next to me trying to find a way to get me to move.

It's so nice having people be scared of me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I turn my attention to her, crossing my arms.

"I...I need my stuff." She says quickly.

"Listen, I'm here because I wanna be here. If you have such a problem, ask me to move." I glare, trying to hold back from smiling.

"Alright, then. Move."

"Nah, I really don't feel like it." Okay I really wanna beat an ass.

"Well, why don't I make fun of that Y/n chick you hung out with yesterday and make you move?" She sneers, folding up her arms.

"Listen here, bitch." I pull out my pocket knife and grab her by the collar of her shirt. "You don't tell me what to do. And not to mention you're a fucking pussy. Making fun of people I care for instead of actually physically getting me to move is weak and pathetic. Now get the fuck away from me before I slit your throat." I bite my tongue in a mix of anger and pleasure from the obvious fear plastered onto her face.

She lets out a small whimper before sprinting off, her hands shaky and her face pale, Y/n letting out a small laugh as she leans on the locker near the one I'm leaning on.

I laugh to myself and fold the knife back up, placing it back in my pockets "And I already know she won't tell a teacher, unless she's lame." I roll my eyes. "All I did was threaten her with a knife."

"Yeah." Y/n laughs. "All you did was threaten her with a knife."

"W- Hold on what's wrong with threatening to slit someone's throat?" I cross my arms, offended.

"Nothing." She smiles, looking back down to the cold tiled floor. "I think it's hot." She clicks her tongue while a smirk widens on my face.

"If you think that's hot, you should wait till' I beat an ass. Because it's really cool - I think."

"Oh hell yeah dude. I'm always down to watch a good fight." She giggles lightly, whipping her hair back.

I yawn, covering my mouth with my hoodie sleeve "Fuck this place - but I don't wanna get expelled or something because yknoow, that'd be lame."