twenty | frank's porn collection

Gerard's POV

I let out a sigh as I hop out of the shower, the image of Y/N filling my mind once more today.

God she was so cute when she slept.

I throw a towel around my waist, right before hearing a light thud come from my room, causing me to furrow my brows in confusion before stepping out of the bathroom the check out what the noise was coming from.

When I opened up the door a small smirk arrived on my face, seeing Y/N strung across my bed, typing away on her keyboard as her stomach lays on top the blankets.

"Annnnd what are you doing here, sugar?" I ask, crossing my arms over my bare chest as her head perks up, probably caught off guard.

"Oh, h-" She turns her head only to become a bright shade of pink, her eyes shot open as she looks my body up and down.

I bite the inside of my mouth and look at her. "I didn't know you were in here." I laugh, looking down to the floor. "Seems like you enjoy the view."

She stays silent as she bites her lip, still staring directly into my eyes.

"I..uhm...I.." She blushes, rubbing the marks I left on her neck as she cocks her jaw to the left.

"Alright, I'm gonna get dressed before you die or something." I wink at her, pausing. "Unless you don't want me to." I tease, laughing lightly.

"Oh my god." She mutters, rolling her eyes playfully before shifting her gaze back to her laptop. "Go on. Get dressed or whatever the hell. I need to search Frank's hard drive."

"Yeah, woooahkay. That's totally what you're gonna look up after just now." I shrug and laugh at myself, walking into the bathroom and changing into a black shirt and just some basketball shorts.

I walk back out and lay next to her.

"Why do you need to look at his hard drive?" I say, staring at the screen.

"Because I got bored one day and decided I wanted to do background checks on all the people I know." She laughs.

"You're next." She winks, flipping her hair back, making the hickeys I left fully visible with a smirk.

I trace my finger along the edge. "Really?" I look at her. "Alright, then. Try me. What could you possibly find that you could hold against me or something?"

"That's not the goal Gee." She smiles, looking back up to me with another cute smile. "I just like searching on stuff."

"Why, so you know every little detail about me?" I question, dangling my arm off the bed.

"Nope." She laughs, popping the P. "I'm just getting rid of every single ounce of privacy you have." She laughs sarcastically, continuing to type on her keyboard.

"That's not fair, sugar." I pout, staring at her. "I wanna violate your privacy."

"Jokes on you, I don't have anything to hide on my laptop." She laughs, biting her tongue. "At least I don't think I do."

"Sooo, you're not exactly sure?"

"No. Not really." She shrugs, laughing. "I mean, I don't think I have anything to hide from you."

"Alright, Miss Hacker. Does Frank even know you're doing this?"

"Uh, excuse me. It's Mrs. Hacker now. And I don't know. Probably." She laughs, placing a hand on my cheek before looking back to the screen in front of her.