nineteen | dentention for hickeys i guess

Your POV

Gerard and I both let out identical sighs as we try our best to run out into the pouring hair and not get that wet, sprinting into his car.

"It's funny how sometimes I love the fucking rain and other times I just absolutely hate it." I laugh, slamming the car door closed as Gerard shoves the keys into the ignition.

"Alright," He laughs, out of breath. "It didn't come off, right?" He says, trying to look at my neck.

I pop open the small mirror above my head as I try to brush my hair out of the way, looking into it, a small sigh of relief escaping my lips. "Nah..We're good."

"Alright, cool." He laughs, backing out of the parking lot and trying to hurry over to his own place to quickly get Mikey.

Once we do, we have to go to the person who we're most scared about.

Frank.

We park on the road next to his house, and he honks the horn repeatedly.

"YOUR ASS BETTER STOP DOING THAT SHIT!" He screams, running out onto his driveway. "YOU CAN JUST FUCKING KNOCK!"

He immediately jumps into the back with Mikey, both me and Gee letting out a quick sigh of relief that he didn't mention the hickeys. Or weird colored skin I guess.

"Then next time you can walk your ass to school." He looks back at him and winks, driving off to get Ray.

After we pick him up, he tries his best to get to the school as fast as he can.

"This fucking rain, I swear." He says, furrowing his brows.

"Yeah." I mumble, watching as the many beads of water drip down the windshield, the wipers throwing them off.

"Well, get ready." He laughs, pulling into the school parking lot and running over to my side of the car. When we're all out, trying to hurry, he drops his keys and has to pick them up. But when he moved, rain poured down onto me and he noticed before I did that it washed off all of the makeup.

He tries to cover it up, but Frank already sees them.

"Y/N..." He smirks, looking over to me.

"Y-Yeah?" I ask, out of breath.

"What are those on your neck?"

Shit.

My face burns red while Gerard just groans, pushing us all into the school so we don't get anymore wet then we already are.

He scratches the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact with Frank.

"What the fuck are you talking about Frank?" Ray asks, catching up to us, obviously out of breath.

"Y/N. Has. Hickeys." He smirks, pointing to my blue and purple colored neck, my face flushing pink as I look down.

"I, uhm.. I didn't do it." Gerard puts his hands up in defense, quickly realizing what a dumbass move that was.

"Well who the hell did?" Frank snickers, looking my neck up and down then back over to him.

Why did he have to make so. fucking. many?

"I, uhhh.. Look, there's only five." He says, clearly not realizing how many there actually are. "And it's not like we did anything that it led up to. Just.. yknow."

"Yeah bro - there are a lot more than 5 on her neck." Mikey scoffs, looking back up to him with an amused smile.

"Oh, shut up. There, it- I don't even know how to explain myself." He sighs and slides down to the floor in defeat. "At least people know she's mine, now."