twelve | who knows?

Your POV

I let out a small sigh as my eyes flew open, studying the room surrounding me.

Oh thank god.

Wait...I don't remember driving home last night.

And someone seems surgically attached to me, and my guess it's Gerard.

I felt someone's arms pinned to my stomach, a small smile forming on my face as I tilt my head to the right, only to find the most adorable fucking thing ever.

He's still asleep (I think) and I really don't feel like getting him up.

Well shit - I need to take a shower.

But I also don't want to move and end up waking him.

Ugh. You're overthinking it Y/N.

I let out a small sigh as I try to wiggle out of his grasp, it slowly tightening the more I struggle.

After a bit I'm full on pinned to his chest, a small muffled groan coming from him, half asleep in the lowest fucking voice. "Five more minutes.."

God fucking damnit, even when he's half asleep he's still so fucking hot.

I stay silent and stop my squirming, turning my view back to him, his face formed with a small tired smile.

"Just a bit longer," He says again, and now I know he's messing with me.

I roll my eyes playfully as I let out a small short laugh, peeling his arms off me and sitting back up straight, my feet dangling off the bed.

And that's when he gets up. "Hey - what the hell?" He crosses his arms, pouting. "That shit was comfortable."

"Yeah, I know but that really doesn't change the fact that I need to take a fucking shower 'cause my greasy ass hair is driving me crazy." I respond, laughing lightly as his toddler like actions.

"I meean, can you just, like..." He pauses, looking at me and smiling. "Wash j u s t your hair?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I laugh, looking back at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"If your hair is greasy, just wash your hair. Showers are stupid." He laughs, stretching while laying down.

"Dude, I'm not just gonna put my head under the sink then wash my hair." I laugh, crossing my arms. "My neck would hurt then I'd complain about it all day and drive myself insane."

"Uuugh, fine." He crosses his arms again, giving up and obviously still tired. "Hurry your ass up though." He laughs, pointing finger guns at me.

"Yeah - I'll be out in a sec." I smile, stepping down onto the floor and quickly walking to the bathroom.

Gerard's POV

When she leaves, I finally sit up and look around.

And holy shit, her room has a l o t of band posters. I look and admire each and every one of them, finally accepting the fact that I'm poor as hell.

I sit on the floor, messing around and stepping into the living room.

I walk into the kitchen and try to find what I need because this bitch wants some coffee, and I'm thinking of leaving to just go get some real quick.

Soo, fuck you I'm doing that. I walk back into the room to grab my keys and walk out to the car, sending a text to Y/N

Me: heyy bitch - i'm leaving to get us some coffee. I'll be back.