thirteen | don't cry, sugar

Your POV

Hhhh...Monday.

I mean, it could be worse. I do get to chill with the guys and all that so that's a plus.

Yesterday in fact me and Gee stayed up until like 2 a.m. writing lyrics to the new song we wrote. And I mean - I actually really like it.

He was really enthusiastic about it too. He seemed happy about most of the lyrics and that stuff.

It was cute.

I smile lightly as I hop back off the bed, letting out a quick sigh as I make my way over to the hell hole I call a school.

After a few minutes of walking I ended up at the rusty gate of the school entrance, a small sigh escaping my lips once more as I start my search for the guys.

In a few seconds the beautiful guy I love caught my eye, his lip pouted as he holds a cigarette in his mouth, leaning up against the wall as he looks like he's explaining something.

I smile lightly as my eyes jot down his body, the small light of the sun beaming onto his pale skin. I continue to stare at him for a few seconds, just like the first time I saw him, a light pink dusting my cheeks.

"Yeah, and then- oh, Y/N!" He pauses to look at me, waving me over. "Come here, we were just talking about Demolition."

I smile lightly as I make my way over to the small group, my hands in my pockets as I spot the guys smile back at me.

"I think we stayed up writing until, like... 2 a.m.?" He says, tilting his head while trying to think.

"Yeah. I think so. It took a lot of energy out of me." I laugh lightly, looking down to the floor as I place a hand on my hip.

"Yeah, I could tell that you were out of it." He smiles at me, laughing a bit. "I'm happy with how it came out, though. I told them that I have ideas for the instrumental, because I'm cool like that." He removes his cigarette from his mouth and throws it down, stomping on it.

I let out another laugh at his cute expression, nodding lightly. "Yeah." I whip my hair back.

"Also - wait, that reminds me." He interrupts himself, setting his bag down on the concrete. "I should probably go ask about performing here at the school in the next few weeks." He says, running off into the front doors of the school.

I smile softly as I watch him run away, my gaze shifting back to the floor as his silhouette fades, Shoving both of my hands into my pockets.

"Sooooo," Ray says, looking at me. "The song? How'd you come up with the name?"

My face tints with a pink as I look back up, rubbing the back of my neck. "I...I actually don't know. I mean, I said I wanted to do something with destruction and all that shit - I dunno where the other half came from."

"Sure, sure." He laughs lightly. "It's hot as fuck out here, let's go inside." He says, grabbing his bag along with Gerard's, walking across the parking lot and into the front doors of the school.

We all follow close behind, entering the main school doors then leaning up against the main hall lockers.

After a little bit of talking, a breathless Gerard comes running down the stairs, shoving through the cluster of students.

"I- holy.. Holy shit." He says, placing a hand on his chest while trying to catch his breath. "He- he said yes." He kneels down, smiling and breathing heavily

"Oh, hell yeah." Mikey says, laughing.

My face lights up as the smile on my face grows, beginning to bounce on my toes. "Dude - That's fucking awesome man!"