three | goodnight, gee

Gerard's POV

"Let's play, sugar." I say to her in a low voice and watch her face stain red.

Got her.

I lead her inside, along with the others to my room and we all sit scattered around my room.

"Mkay, who's starting?" She asks, sitting down close next to me as she tugs on her hoodie strings.

"Uhh - Mikey's never played this, so Mikey, take off any article of clothing if you've never done the thing. Got it?" I ask, talking a bit slow for him and he nods.

"You go first." I point at Y/N, a smirk forming on my face.

"Oh come on." She groans. "You're an asshole." She mutters, sliding off her baggy hoodie before revealing a very tight black shirt.

Ah fuck.

"Mkay, never have I ever had a significant other or whatever the hell." She rolls her eyes, crossing her arms over her stomach.

I hesitate, then take off my socks, looking away "Fuck you, it still counts."

Her eyes widen in shock before shaking her head lightly, a small smile forming on her face.

Ray takes off his jacket, and Mikey just stays put.

"Ahah. Suck it. You guys are losers." Frank laughs, whipping his head back.

"I don't see you taking anything off." I cross my arms and glare at him.

"Yeah, exactly. I'm winning." He smirks.

"How the fuck have you gotten someone? And how have I not known? Fuckin' liar."

"Dude. Exactly. I haven't. Y/n said that 'Have I ever had a significant other' and were playing by haven'ts."

Ray covers his ears "This shit's mad confusing."

"Whatever. You're up Gerard." Y/n smiles, laying one of her legs out while the other becomes bunched up on her chest.

"Never Have I Ever.." I take a second to think "Never have I ever flashed someone."

"Psh. Try to do something that I've done." Y/n laughs, whipping her hair back.

"Actually, sugar, you're next. I was targeting Frank on this one"

She widens her mouth in shock as she slowly turns to Frank, him rolling his eyes.

"Stupid loser accidentally flashed me in the locker room."

He just scoffs before taking off his sweatshirt, throwing it to the side.

"You go" He points at Frank.

"Okay, well Never have I ever flirted with the new girl on her first day." He smirks towards me, Y/n face dusting with pink once more.

"You're such a fucking dick." I flip him off and remove my shirt, trying to hide myself.

Y/n quickly looks at my bare chest before blushing even more, looking back to the carpet below us.

I'm gonna tease this bitch.

I throw my shirt in her direction "Don't be shy, you can look"

She catches it, taken off guard as her pink becomes red, not daring to even look up.

"You're lame." I smile in her direction before Mikey coughs, uncomfortable.

"Uh- Never Have I Ever... kissed a guy just because you were curious"