fifteen | happy halloween, fuckers

Your POV

I heard a large knock on my door, prompting me to let out a sigh and cover my half naked body with a hoodie, shouting "Coming!" While running over to the door.

I quickly opened the door with a sigh, my frown replacing with a smile as I look at the guys, fully dressed up in costume.

"Hey guys." I smile, rubbing the side of my arm. "What are you guys doing here?" I laugh, placing a hand on my hip.

"Eh, just thought you'd wanna hang out with us today." Gerard says, leaning against the door frame. "Damn, are you going in that?" He says, looking me up and down.

"No." I laugh lightly, opening the door wider so they could step in. "I was gonna get changed into my costume but then you guys knocked on my door."

"Gotcha. Then hurry your ass up, we'll be in here." He says, winking at me and jumping onto the leather couch in the living room.

I laugh and smile lightly, nodding as I quickly step back into my room, looking to my costume at the edge of my bed.

Kinda forgot how slutty this looks but okay.

I smile lightly as I peel off my hoodie, tossing it to the side as I step over and sit down at the end of the bed.

I grab onto the thin black fishnets and pull them over my bare legs, my onesie following after. And yes, it's the type of onesie where it looks like a one piece swimsuit.

I slide on the large black combat boots with large horns I made out of Papier-mâché onto my head. A small pointed tail follows behind as I attach it to the end of the fishnets.

When I look at the final thing I need to put on I let out a sigh, staring directly at it with a small roll of my eyes, trying to decipher how I'm gonna put it on by myself.

I pick up the black and red corset as I step over to my large mirror, trying to contort my arms so I could reach the latches on the back.

Shit.

"GERARD!" I scream, blushing lightly.

I hear fast footsteps and the door swing open, revealing a red Gerard. "Wh- holy shit." He says, trying to look me in the eyes. "I uh, what's up?"

"Can you help me with this?" I point to the small latches on my back. "I can't reach it. My arms are to fucking short."

"Yeah, sure." He laughs a bit and walks behind me. After a second I feel the corset tighten a bit on me. "There ya go. You look great."

I smile lightly, looking back up into his eyes. "Thanks man." I nod. "Andddd now I gotta put in my fangs." I wink, skipping off into the bathroom with a wide smile.

I hear a faint 'God damn..' when I walk away, looking back at him for a second then keep going.

I continue poking the fangs on my teeth, eventually sticking them to them perfectly, a smile forming on my face as I check out the outfit.

For once I actually look good. Wow.

Gerard's POV

When she walks back over to me I smile at her, opening the door. "You seriously look great- holy fuck."

"Thanks." She smiles softly. "You do too." She places a hand on her hip as she looks back up into my eyes.

"Sugar, I'm wearing a skeleton onesie and.. skeleton makeup I guess? With a bunch of fake blood. I look like a child." I pat her on the back and walk back into the living room only to see a smile on each of their faces.