Let's Go Mighty Shrimp

Hey guys, Addison here and if you haven't already heard I discovered that I am the Great Alpha! Turns out there has been werewolf DNA in my family's bloodline for generations and my white hair was the mark of the moonstone's blessing, who knew?

So much has happened in Seabrooke since we found the new Moonstone. My mom and dad worked together and the monster laws have officially been abolished for good!

Now humans, zombies, and werewolves, can live together and go wherever they want with no restrictions. Which means I can visit Zombie Town and the Werewolf Den whenever I want. Which is awesome since my boyfriend Zed is a Zombie and my brother Wyatt is a Werewolf.

That's right, Wyatt, the Werewolve's beta is my twin brother! How crazy is that? I was angry at my parents at first for hiding it from me for so long, but now I'm just glad our family is back together.

Speaking of family, Bucky officially graduated and is now attending Seabrooke University. He is also now the cheer captain of the college cheer squad and in the off season he works as a dance instructor at the dance studio in town called Let Loose. He says it's a great way to stay limber and in shape for cheer and invited our cheer squad for dance classes.

Did I mention Bucky is also part werewolf? Turns out it's all on my mom's side. Bucky has embraced who he is and though we still butt heads from time to time he's working hard to be a better cousin.

I'm so excited because graduation is right around the corner and soon I'll be cheering with Bucky at Seabrooke University. Wyatt and Zed are both after football scholarships, Bonzo is looking for music, Eliza is going for a tech internship, and Bree wants to be a teacher. I'm not completely sure what I want to do, but I'll figure it out.

Z-Tech, the creators of the Z-Band have been working nonstop to create a Z-band that will allow Zombies to venture safely out into the world. Zed, Eliza, and Bonzo proved that they can control their inner Zombies but after a while it becomes too exhausting and they start losing their control.

So though I believe Eliza's theory that Zombies will eventually not need Z-bands, that day has yet to come.

Alpha Wylda has also been training me so that I can learn how to control my moonstone and hone my new werewolf abilities. The extra agility and strength is great for cheer.

Alpha Wylda says one day it will be my job to lead the pack. Leading the cheerleaders is easy, but a pack of wolves? Am I really ready for that responsibility?

Author's Note*PleaseRead*

Hey guys! I'm back! So I finally figured out a basic outline for this sequel to Zombies 3. I'm going to be honest with you. Here's 3 things I want you to know.

1. This story will be completed
2. Updates will be random. My life is hectic so though I will try to get them out in a decent time frame, times between updates may vary but i promise they will come.
3. Just enjoy the story. My favorite part about writing is seeing your comments and knowing I am making other people happy. 😁

Thank you SO much for all the love and support you have all given me while reading and writing Zombies 3 and I hope that I will recieve the same love and support as we journey through this next story together. Let the new adventure begin!

-Meloetta246