Dress to Impress

The girls made their way into the small boutique, looking around in awe. This was the only place in Seabrooke that had gone with the change and added clothing and color schemes to attract Zombie and Werewolf customers.

Zoey and Wanda squealed as they ran off to look at all the pretty dresses. The girls all chuckled at their very apparent excitement.

"Don't go too far." Addison called after them. "Make sure one of us can see you."

"We will!" The two chorused over their shoulders.

The girls spread out and combed the racks searching for dresses they wanted to try on. They also kept an eye out for each other as well, showing off any dresses they thought another might like.

Addison had thrown a few dresses over her arm but she sighed as she combed through the racks. Everything seemed to go to one extreme to the other, there was nothing in between. Last year, she had worn a dress her mother helped pick out, a cookie cutter Seabrooke Prawn dress. This year, Addison didn't want to dress like a normal Seabrooke girl, she wanted to show off her werewolf side too.

"How's it coming over there?" Willa asked as she walked over with an arm full of dresses.

"Okay." Addison admitted. "I'm just not finding anything that I'm completely in love with."

"I'm sure you'll find something amazing Addy." Bree smiled, having overheard the conversation.

Willa nodded. "Bree is right, just keep looking. Theres bound to be a hidden gem in here somewhere."

"Thanks girls." Addison smiled.

They nodded and the girls continued their search. After a while, each girl had an arm full of dresses and headed for the dressing rooms.

They decided to go one at a time and model their selections for the others to get their opinions before choosing a gown.

The girls let Wynter go first since she practically ran for the dressing room. Her picks were all over the place from short dresses to long dresses, sleeves to no sleeves, and poofy skirts to a-line skirts.

Wynter tried on several dresses that everyone agreed were pretty, but didn't stand out as something that screamed, well, Wynter. Finally, Wynter came out in a simple mini dress with a sheer overlay skirt that was short in the front and long in the back with fur accents on the arm bands.

"That's the one." Addison replied. "It's perfect."

"Really?" Wynter asked, admiring herself in the mirror.

"Totally." Willa nodded. "That dress is all you Wynter."

"I agree." Eliza added.

Bree nodded. "Me too."

"Okay then." Wynter smiled widely. "I guess I found the dress!"

Willa went next and after trying on a few different dresses decided to go with a style she was more comfortable with. She chose a halter top outfit with a fur-lined collar and long over skirt.

"You look amazing Willa." Addison smiled as Bree and Eliza nodded in agreement.

"Totally were-tastic!" Wynter grinned.

Willa chuckled. "Okay, this one it is then."

Bree was next and after spending some time in the dressing room she finally came out in a short, pink, off the shoulder dress.

"I'm sorry I took so long." Bree admitted. "I was going to show off some other dresses but I really like this one."

"Bree its beautiful." Addison smiled. "Its totally Seabrooke, just like you."