Prawn

The girls all chatted in excitement as they got ready for the big night. That's right, it was finally Prawn Night in Seabrooke. The girls were dressed and their hair was done. Now, they were taking turns applying each other's make up.

"Easy on the make up Addy, I'm pale enough as it is." Eliza chuckled.

Addison smiled. "Relax, it's just a little blush and mascara. You look great."

Eliza nodded and held still as Addison finished up. She looked in the mirror and smiled at her reflection. "I look...."

"Say it." Addison encouraged her.

"....not hideous." Eliza finished.

Addison placed her hands on her shoulders and joined her in looking in the mirror. "Not even close."

"You're turn." Willa told Addison since she and Willa had already done each other's make up.

"You too Bree." Wynter smiled beckoning her over.

The two girls sat down and and Willa and Wynter went to work. Addison and Bree had both agreed they wanted to keep their make up simple so it wasn't long before they were finished.

"Looks like we're ready." Bree replied as she admired herself in the mirror.

"Girls! The boys are here!" Missy called up from downstairs.

Addison grabbed her clutch and turned to the girls. "Its showtime!"

The girls gathered their things and headed downstairs. They came down one at a time and the boys jaws dropped as they took in their appearances.

"W-Wow." Zed stuttered out.

"Grodza (Beautiful)." Bonzo breathed.

Wyatt nodded. "You look amazing."

"Thank you." The girls replied in unison before giggling.

"You all look pretty!" Zoey squealed as she bounced up and down excitedly next to Zevon, Wylda, and Wanda.

"So do you." Addison smiled, noticing Zoey's dress. "What are you dressed up for?"

Wylda chuckled. "The werepups noticed the older ones preparing for the dance and wanted a party of their own so we decided to have a Junior Prawn for them back at the den. We're heading back there after we see you all off and Zevon was gracious enough to help supervise the event with me."

Zevon nodded. "Its the least o can do. Zoey's going along with some other kids from Zombie town."

Addison nodded. "That sounds wonderful. I hope you have fun."

"We will!" Zoey and Wanda said together as they held hands.

"Alright, picture time!" Missy smiled, cutting in. "Everyone line up!"

The couples all stood together with Willa and Wynter flanking either side as they smiled for the photo. Missy took several individual shots and couples shots before Addison finally had enough.

"Mom, we really need to get going." Addison reminded her.

"Oh alright." Missy sighed. "I suppose I've taken enough photos."

"That you have dear." Dale chuckled before turning to Zevon and Wylda. "And we'll make sure you both get copies of the photos as well."

"Thank you." Zevon and Wylda smiled.

The group walked outside and found a limo waiting for them.

Addison turned and stared at her parents in disbelief before giving them a hug. "Thank you!"