Surprise!

Addison opened the front door and all her friends and family jumped out from behind furniture as the lights came on. "Surprise! Happy Birthday Wyatt and Addison!"

Addison gasped as she ran over and pulled her parents into a hug. "This amazing! Thank you!"

"Yeah this is awesome!" Wyatt agreed. "My first birthday with friends and both my families."

Missy walked over and gave him a hug. "I'm so happy we get to celebrate your 18th birthday together. My little boy is officially a man."

Wyatt chuckled. "Not until tomorrow Ma. You still have one more day to spend with your 'little' boy."

"I know." Missy smiled softly, brushing the hair from his eyes. "I just wish we could have had more moments like these."

Wyatt smiled. "We're going to make plenty more moments like this in the future, don't worry."

Missy nodded as Wyatt felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He looked down and smiled when he saw a familiar head of green hair. "Hey zom-bae."

"Happy Birthday Wolfie." Eliza smiled, reaching up to peck his lips.

"Why thank you." Wyatt smiled brightly. "And how is my beautiful girl today?"

"Much better now that you're here." Eliza smirked playfully.

Wyatt smirked back and wrapped his arm around her waist. Eliza let out a squeak of surprise as he pulled her close, their faces less than an inch a part.

"I'm glad I could make your day." Wyatt whispered, leaning in for a kiss. However, just as their lips touched and arm wrapped around his shoulders.

"Happy Birthday Cuz!"

Wyatt sighed, pulling away from Eliza with an apologetic look before turning around. "Thanks Bucky, glad you could make it."

"I never miss a party." Bucky grinned. "So how does it feel to finally be an adult?"

"Great." Wyatt smiled before muttering. "It would be even better if you hadn't interrupted."

"What was that?" Bucky asked.

"Oh, uh, I said this party couldn't have gotten any better but then you showed up." Wyatt lied. "Not a party without you Buck."

"I know." Bucky boasted. "Now that I've said happy birthday to you I'm going to find the birthday girl."

"You do that." Wyatt told him, waving goodbye to Bucky. Once he had disappeared into the crowd Wyatt sighed in relief. "Finally. Now where were we?"

"Right, here." Eliza smiled, pulling him down so their lips met.

Wyatt smiled into the kiss. Best. Birthday. EVER.

🐾

Addison pulled away from her parents with a smile as Willa approached her. "So are you surprised?"

"Oh definately." Addison smiled brightly. "This is amazing! Though it looks like the only hunting the pack is doing is at the snack table."

Willa chuckled. "Yeah, I better make sure they don't eat everything but it was a good excuse."

"It was." Addison agreed. "But how come Wyatt didn't realize it? Shouldn't he know when the pack hunts?"

Willa's smile faded and she took a breath, as if trying to find the right words to say.

"Willa, what is it? Did I say something wrong?" Addison asked in concern.

Willa shook her head. "No Addison, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just, if Wyatt hasn't told you I don't know if I should."