Chapter 1-This Is Aria

Aria

Hello people its Aria Dawson... I turned 17 two months ago and I got a surprise more like nightmare. I need to move back to New York.

Let me tell you a very short story/summary.

4 years ago i moved from New York to LA because of my dad's business. My father Zachary Dawson is one of the rich let me say a billionnaire. We moved here for business purpose. Let me say , i enjoy living here in LA away from them.

People say even in' Even one night anything could happen'. Well its true, in my case i lost my almost 14 year friendship with my group and him.

I don't want to talk about that. So let me start introducing my family!!

We are happy family of four that is me and twin brother who claims to be older by just 2 mins and my lovely parents who still need control themselves.

Me and bro are happy that we got them as a parents as they support us no matter what and love us to death vice versa.
Im the youngest child so daddy loves me the most and takes my side even when i prank my bro (evil smile). We love to prank that is why we sometimes are pain in the ass for our parents:)'

My parents are known to be known as hot dashing power couple. I mean i agree with them completely.

My father is the owner of DAWSON CORP the multi billion company and my mom was a model when she met my dad. After they got married and had us,she opened her own fashion line which i may say is the biggest and successful fashion line.

Let me talk about my peraonality. 4 years ago, i used to be a peraon who would rather be quiet in a fight than fighting back. I would be quiet find the solution and end the fight silently than just you know step up and fight back.

As i said in a night, i lost almost all my precious things. Why i still dont know!!
From then , i learnt that sometimes you have to be a badass to voice out your opinions and defend yourselves. We cannot remain quiet as it may not work everytime.

So after moving to LA,i tried to upgrademyself not into a bitchy verson. I an still happy go lucky person but now i know how to fight back.

No one tried to mess with me in my LA school not to mention me and my twin had a group which ruled the school.
We became inseparable from the very first day of school because of a prank.

Me and twin right now going to Rick's house for our farewell party. He is one of our group member. Im gonna miss them so damn much (pout).

Hey guys...thank you for reading...pls tell me if you liked it or not. Im nervous. This is my first ever book so pls ignore the grammatical mistakes or anything. Thank you❤️