Chapter 43- Last And First

Damien

I got stabbed and i could only think of getting aria safe and be conscious till matt or someone else comes and protects aria. 

I try to open my eyes with a force i open to find myself in that same field where i confessed my feeling to Aria. What the hell?Am i dead? I look around to see no one. 

"Aria"

"Dad,Mom anyone?" i shout

"Babe" i hear aria's voice i turn to that direction.I see her sitting at  bench and i walk towards her.

"Isnt it beautiful dame?" aria mesmerized by the sunset.I smile at her.

""Not beautiful as you babe" i kiss her cheek.

"What if we live here forever dame?" aria asked me.

"What do you mean?" i look at her confused.

"We are both fighting for our lives dame, its upto to us whether we want to live here or not.So what do you say?" my eyes widen to hear this.

"What the hell happened to you?" i ask her

"I think its time make your decision" with that she smiles,kisses my cheek and starts to disappear .

"ARIA,ARIA,WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" As i started to look for her.I want to know  what happened to her. Heck,i dont wanna die now.I need to know about this.

I started to run in hope to find her or anyone.Suddenly surrounding becomes dark, i try to look around except its completely its dark.I scream in frustration thats when i see a light and aria again.

"Dame,come here.I need you.Its time to back to where you belong.I will wait for you" as i approach to grab her but she disappears again to woken up looking at the ceiling of a room.

I look around to see white walls and green curtains. There is wires attached to my body.

"Doctor!!DOCTOR!!" Shouted mom as she hugged me and cried.Dad patted my shoulder and i could see his dark eyebags.I see twins running  and ele hugs me and elliot literally pushes the doc.I smile looking at my family.

"He...hey" i manage to say and i point at the water. Ele gives me water and i drink to quench my thirst.Doctor checked everything said its normal and went away.

"My son,my baby" mom starts to cry again on dad's shoulders.I smile at her and try to put my hands up to hug her and hugs me.

"Its ok mom as you can see im fine.It will three or more stabs to get me to coma and then more wounds to get me killed" i joke but mom glares at me.

"You arent going anywhere from now on.You will have 3 guards with you every time you leave your room" mom orders as my eyes widen.

"Mom thats ridiculous for godsakes. Im not a kid. Im fine.I wasnt the who got kidnapped" i told her

"I dont care.You are my small baby that i need to  protect.You didnt wake up for almost 4 days.Im so freaked out to see my son sleeping more than 24 hours." she cried again. I looked at dad for help for which he smirked and looked at his phone.I glared him then i looked at twins.Elliot walked to dad and they started to talk. Im going to him one day you wait and watch elliot.

I looked at ele with my begging eyes.She sighed went towards mom and worked her magic.I dont know how can she tame emotional mom so fast.

"Mom look he is fine.And he woke up first than her.And he wasnt the one who got kidnapped" with that almost everyone froze and ele realized it and she looked away.

"May i know who is 'her'?" i looked at mom she looked away.

"Where is aria?" i asked once again.No one replied.

"Broooo" reece entered.He didnt notice the tensed environment.He hugged me.

"Thank god,you are fine.I thought you will sleep like a sleeping beauty." he laughed.But i wasnt in the mood of laugh. Alex,Troy started to move out of the door sensing the situation.

"Stop leaving guys.I want to know who is 'her' and Where is aria?" i asked them seriously.

"Son, She got shot 2 times.After we found you and her.We took to the ambulance. While they were sealing your wounds as you were loosing alot of blood.We didnt notice that brett kicked the police and took the officer's gun.Aria saw this and pushed matt who was standing beside her and stood in his place. Then she was taken to the hospital with you.As he was trying to escape and he shot not only aria but other officers too.Because of this, the police had to shoot him. He got shot 3 times which resulted him to die at the spot." explained dad. I woke up from the bed not caring about my wound.

"Damien where are you going? You just woke up!" mom shrieked.

"I dont care mom.I want to see aria" i said with worry.

"How is she?" as i started to detach the wires and all

"She got shot at right upper and lower abdomen.She lost lots of blood but we were able to make in time to get you both treated.Thank god he wasnt good at aiming so the place she got lucky.24 hours you both were in critical stage then you both slipped into coma. Her injuries and these gunshot wounds put her into extra risky but she survived and now we are waiting for you both to wake up." matt explained as he walked into the room and helped me to sit again.

"I need to see her" i told him but he wasnt making any eye contact with me.Now i will feel a very weird vibe as all looked away from me.

"Um...you kinda cant" matt said slowly

"What that supposed to mean?" I burst.

"Um,Zach strictly prohibited you to enter her room or even near her" ele said 

"Why?" i asked them and no one replied me. The hell he cant make me see her.I got up pushed alex and troy.I dont care  the pain im feeling in the stitched place.

I spotted bailey, i made my way to her.She freaked out seeing me.

"What are you doing here?" she asked blocking my way.

"Um i dont know you tell me" i said sarcastically.But she still blocked my way.I faked my pain and when she moved to call nurse.I stormed my way inside to her room to see her with wires attached like me.Her breathing can be heard and heart monitor suddenly rises.

"Shuu...Im here babe" I quickly move to her direction and hold her pale hands.I observe all her injuries.I dont know for how many minutes i sat there just looking at her.Suddenly some held my hand and pulled me away. I turned around to see her dad looking at me with those killing eyes.

"From now on,you wont see my daughter. Dont even think about dating as i wont let my princess to date a guy like you.This is your last and first time you are seeing my daughter.Now get out" Zach said calmly and i gulped but hearing this i got mad.

"You cant stop me" i sneered.

"Then watch me" as he was pulling to get me out of the room.This isnt him.

"I need an explanation" i stopped and forced him to stop.

"Then you will get one,follow me" as he withdrew his hand and made his way outside.My wound was hurting me.Troy brought a wheelchair but i declined and followed Zach to my hospital room. I entered the room to see him facing the window.

"Why arent you letting me meet her?I need her,I want to be beside her" i said calmly and he scoffed. He faced me giving me a dark look.

"I know everything that happened 4 years ago" he said with killing look.

Shit.