Chapter 37-ASSHOLE

Aria

"What the hell?" was my first observation of the place i woke up. This room is pink not baby pink but bright pink that girls have when they are 4 or 5 i guess.

I tried to move but my hands were handcuffed tight.I cannot even break them because they are no space.The kidnapper must know me very well to handcuff me with a small size so that i cant break them.Shit.I tried to remember how i ended up here.

"Damien" i said in a low voice as i realised. I looked around to see him but no vain.

"DAMIEN!!DAMIEN!!" i whispered yelled so that the kidnapper doesnt know im awake.

"Sweetheart...are you awake?" suddenly the door opens and walks in a very handsome dude but he isnt handsome as damien  of course .This dude doesnt give the good vibes and he has this pyscho look.

"You know i waited for you to wake up soon but those bastards drugged you more and you slept more.Im so mad so i killed them one by one for time pass.Now im free for you.You missed hell of time by sleeping,if you saw that you would have drooled seeing me killing them with no mercy." he said as he sat infront me.What the freak,is he kidding me?

"Are you fucking insane or something?Who the hell are you?" i shouted at him.He tightened his grip on my legs, i squirmed and hissed but i didnt shout im not a coward.

"Tough girl....you dont remember me.Ofcourse you dont. How will you remember at that time,i wasnt like this" he said to himself and laughed.I gave him "Im waiting for your reply" look.

"Ohh sweetheart im the nerd whom you saved from that ugly asshole bastard  aka damien. Dont you remember,4 years ago i was bullied by that bastard and you saved me.I used to have braces and specs and so thin...basically i was a pussy but look at me now...dont i look good for you?" he said smirking at me. I tried to remember him and then it clicked.

"You are Brett...the nerd..."oh my this nerd turned into a hot guy but he used to be sweet and silent guy and damien was bullying him which i didnt like so i stopped it and made sure no one bullies him again.I thought of him as my younger brother who needed saving and my motto at that time was be kind to everyone so.....

"Yess....you see i used to admire you from afar but when you saved me and all...my admire turned into love and something else...i didnt like when you had your eyes on damien....so i tried to separate you...i followed you everywhere...because of that i came 2 in school see that much i liked you.....i followed you everywhere.I dont like you modelling showing your body to world that supposed to be mine....i always tried to gain your attention in school but you were sooo busy with your friends.So i decided to gain your attention fully which i was successful but i didnt know you were moving so that a twist but its good." he started to say his story.

"You are the bastard who tried to break my relationship with them.You are the one who planted those fake proofs and you are the guy who blackmailed jemma isn it?" i bursted at him.

"You bitch,you need to learn your place.Dont forget im the boss here.You are baby but sometimes they also need a beating to make them learn to not to be a brat" with that he punched in stomach hard 3 time and ripped my shirt which turned into a jacket now.I only hissed and try not to cry infront of him or show him that im scared.

He is a psycho who loves other pain....i cannot make him win by giving up.

"You rot in hell...just open these cuffs and i will show you whose the baby here,asshole." i yelled at him.He came forward and grabbed my chin hard,im sure it will leave a bruise for sure.

"Princess,do you think im stupid.I have been following for ages now..I know if i let these cuffs go what will happen....we will be leaving to Toronto in tomorrow..We will start a new life.I have even made sure that you have the world's best clothes,cars and jewelry. I will think about you starting your modelling career or not,okay baby. I have work to do see you later." with that he pecked my lips and after he moved away i wiped my lips by moving my head to right shoulder for which he got so mad and broke the lamp beside me.

"You wait and watch you asshole,i dont what happened to that nerd but he respected woman and look at you now...you dont know whom you are messing with my family and damien will come and that day will be your doomsday" i smirked at him and he smirked back.

"Sweetheart....i planned and waited for the opportunity...do you once again think im a fool. Im smart and intelligent and planned everything so dont worry.I will think about keeping parents alive if they dont agree our relationship but if that bastard comes to save you...just think that day to be his death day...i dont care if you love him or not...but from now i will make sure you love me and only me." with that he left room and locked it.

The moment he left tears started to pour but i cried silently.I didnt know that one day the person whom i saved will kidnap me for his obsession.I miss my family...i miss matt...i miss damien...damien hurt me but he healed me...if something happens to me...i dont know who will heal me and i cannot live without him anymore.4 years was enough not anymore....it sounds cliche but it is what it is.

I stare at my necklace which my dad gave in my 11th birthday.He made me promise to wear everyday and to remove it if it is necessary.It is a beautiful snowflake pendant, it reminds of frozen so much.I miss them but i need a way to go out and plan to runaway.

*****************************************************************************

After such a long time....im updating this story...im sorry i have been hella busy!!!!

Im sorry not updating for so long....I will try to update it frequently!!! I hope you all like it!!!

Dont forget to VOTE,SHARE AND COMMENT!!!

Thank you!!!