Chapter 19 - Bother

Aria

I won.

I knew that she wont give me a way to go ahead of her. She blocked each and every way.
But thanks to fast and furious:Tokoyo Drift and max who taught me. I learnt to drift. My inspiration to race like paul o connor.

So when i reached the end, i faked to take a left turn so that she would free the right side. I drifted quickly to the right side and entered the lane. This was easy for me.

"Aria wins the race. The LA Queen defeats The NY Queen." Dj of the underground announces and cheering so loud. I make my way towards Steve who is clearly pissed. I love his reaction right now. Serves him right, no one lays a hand on my twin.

"So Steve i think the road is very friendly to new people. Thanks for the warning. Now our bet was..." I smirked

"To not to mess with you. You win" steve said flatly.

"Nuh....I need your words. You are known for keeping your word. So say it aloud."

"I wont mess with you or matt or any of your friends.Are you happy?" He shouted and someone even got him a mic. I laughed and he was so pissed,glaring at me all time.

"Very Much. I had a nice time making a deal with you. GoodBye." I turned around didnt even wait for his reply. Others went back to the main area.I saw my friends looking at me with their jaw open , damien with cold eyes and matt smirking at me.

"Awesome sis" att hugged me

"You can drive...why didnt you tell me dawn" denise asked

"Girl...you look so hot when you stepped out of the car with that victory smirk." Troy said for which i smirked.

"Damn girl" alex and reece said it together.

"You didnt ask me denise and thanks guys. I know racing since the day i learnt driving."

"Wow...how come you guys know Steve??" Alex asked

"I used to race in LA and steve used to race there when he visits LA. Steve and Matt became frenemies but steve changed." I shrugged.

"I dont know why he changed into a shit bastard but how did you come so fast?" matt said

" Who told you we came here, we were here already. I guess we arrived 20 min before you guys came."  I shrugged. I was going to tell denise about my racing but the boys came. And my attention was on damien so i forgot to tell damien. And then this invident happened.

"You know guys we should leave. I bet our dads will look for us. Its late." Damien said all of a sudden. He is so quiet.

"Yaa we should leave. Shit I will be grounded." Troy said

"I dont have a ride?!" denise said and lexi agreed.

"I will take lexi." Reece said.

"I will take denise" matt said for which i smirked.

"Lets go then, damien you coming?" alex said.

"Naa i will go with her" damien pointed at me.

They all went to their cars. Damien and I were left behind. I turned around to go my car.

"Wait aria, let them go first." Damien hold my hand.

"Why?" I was confused

"Umm...look...please dont race again. The way you race its dangerous." He said. I was shocked to hear this.

"Damien, i dont get you sometimes. You say you hate me then we share a moment. Then you become this cold person and then you care about me. Why damien?" I asked him directly looking into his eyes. He looked away.

"You cant even look at me. Why does it bother you?" I gripped his collar.

" I dont care if something happens to you. I dont want you to land up into trouble. Only i can hurt you , no one can. You get it now. Let me make it more clear I HATE YOU Aria! You hear me!!" He looked directly into my eyes with hate and anger. He pulled my hand from his collar. I was so shocked that i didnt even notice to see damien went away.

The place was empty. I made my back to my car. I started to drive, holding the steering wheel so tight. But i couldnt handle anymore. I cried. Alot. I stopped at the side of the road. And cried. Why does it bother till now? His words shouldnt bother me. It means nothing to me. Even I hate Him. I shouldnt care.

I punched the my dashboard so hard that i got cuts in my knuckles. I opened my window. I started to drive and let the wind take my pain away.

I reached home. Matt didnt arrive yet, he is probably with denise. Mom and dad went to a conference in Miami. So the house quiet. I didnt even want to have dinner. I showered amd changed into tank top and short. I switched off the light.

I promised myself to never to get hurt by him again. All done and dusted, past is in the past. Fuck You Damien Knight. I hate you too. With that i went to sleep.

*****************************

Thank you for reading!!!
Dont forget to Vote, Comment and share.