Chapter 16 - Rekindle the past

Aria

"You said you want to go home right so drop me here" i said sweetly

"Dont worry, its not that urgent to go home. Anyways our practice ended little early. So we have time to talk" Damien took a left turn opposite direction of my house. He is serious then.

"Damien look, there's nothing to talk. You were the one who didnt wanna believe me. So why all of a sudden you want to have the talk?" Damien parked the car near the park.

" Dont ask question of which you dont want answer" He said in cold tone and open the door got out. Leaving me alone in the cad. The hell who does he think he is.

"Really damien, you cannot kidnap me like that. When you dont even know why you want to talk then whats the point of me being here with you. Im going home alone." I almost the slammed the door and turned the other direction.

"Can we for one moment forget everything, for this few minutes can we be normal like we used to. I miss it. I miss my love." He whispered. My breath hitched when he called me that. One drop of tear fell from my eyes. Damien made me turn around.

"Please my love, for once before we go back to our complicated life" He wiped my tears and hugged me and i hugged him tighter.

"I miss you too dame.I was so hurt by you." I felt his breath hitch.

"Lets not talk about it, i know we arent ready for the talk. Do you remember this place, my love?" He changed the topic and i agree with him We arent ready yet. I looked around and found our spot.

"Ofcourse i do, this is the place where actually everything started between us. Remember that spot?" i pointed to him at the tree beside the swing.

"How can i forget that spot, 3 year old aria trying to hide behind that tree so that matt couldnt find you while playing hide and seek. Inalso saw that spot when maty counted 10 we both were arguig who will be hiding behind the tree. At the end, matt didnt had to try to find us and was just watching swinging in thay swing" we laughed.

"Hey, it was me who saw it first. Not to forget that you only saw the spot but i claimed it." I proved my point

"Lets not argue with that please. If we start we will never end. From that incident , ot got proved that matt is a dumbhead." we went sat on the nearest bench.

"Yeah thats true, you know we had another moment there too. When we were 8-9 year old,it was your birthday, Hannah (Damien's mom) wanted to surprise you so she asked me and matt to take you outside to play but matt was sleeping. So i came to distract you. We sat under that tree , it was the first time you called me My Love"

"It was the first time i called you My Love" we synced. We looked at the tree and each other. We got up and sat under tree side by side.

"When you called me that i freaked out after that you kissed my cheek." I laughed

"You ran around the tree, wiping your cheek and saying cooties...you were so stupid" he ruffled my hair. I glared at him.

"As if you didnt believe in them, when alex kissed you by mistakely on your left cheek. You literally ran to the bathroom didnt even see that it was girl's bathroom , shouting like a girl 'cooties euwww' wiping your cheek, you almost showered there. You cant lie as i was there inside the bathroom." I pointed finger to him. He looked so flushed. I laughed so hard.

"Stop it, i was 7 back then, I was a kid. And matt was laughing so hard that i kissed his cheeks and he also went screaming around. Damn we were jokers of that kindergarten school." We laughed at the memory.