Chapter 30- Party

Aria

I won (smirk)

I waited for her to show if she still used her old style which she did.She always blocked me by running into my track or just simply blocking in whichever track im running. But this time i blocked her at the end...she was blocking me by running infront of me.

The football match ended in tie.So the bets were called off. What i can say the both teams are very good.Damien is hosting a party...apparently he and the boys are known to host good parties. So now me and the girls are getting ready in my house.

"I didnt know the boys are known to host good parties" i started the conversation while searching for my dress.

"Good isnt an appropriate word ari...it is amazing so spectacular." lexi said dreamingly as she was getting her hair done.The girls brought their outfits.Me and denise were left to choose ours.

"I would have rolled my eyes but i agree with her this time" jemma said who was helping lexi to curl her hair.

"I dont care...its been long i didnt attend a school party.We used to host cool parties in LA.Especially pool parties.Me and matt were known for that.Our gang would decide who will host or we will alternate.It was so cool" i said cheerily.Just remembering those days i making it miss it more.Ruby agreed with me.

"How is this one?" denise showed one blue off shoulder dress

"Not too revealing,doesnt scream Denise"Bailey said as she was doing ruby's make up.Ruby first had a problem with them but after hanging out with them,she got along with them very well.

"Hey,i wanted to ask you for a long time,are you and xavier a thing or something?" i looked at her and chuckled so did ruby. I showed them one red short dress and another golden backless dress.

"No..we are never a thing...everyone thinks that but we cant imagine that...he is my bff/bro..." i said to them holding the two dresses which they rejected.

"Girl you owe me your lambo for a ride now..." ruby smirked.I just rolled my eyes and throw my car keys to her. Everyone were confused.

"We had a bet were i said that you guys will be asking about xavier and her relationship before the party. And aria said that you wouldnt ask.So for the bet i get to drive her lambo and if she wins then she gets to choose anything i would buy it for her." ruby explained. I searched and looked down to see a box.

"Hey i remember this box...we went to your mom's boutique you bought it from there." ruby said as her make up was done now jemma getting her make up done.

"I never got the right time to wear it" I opened the box to find the black short dress that is off shoulder from the left and right is full sleeved and it has cut in the middle front side that shows my waist and it is short but not that short and tight which shows all my curves perfectly.

"Wear it and pair it with this" lexi said as she gave me choker kind of necklace in middle it has stars and Cayne Black Suede High Heel Sandals to pair with.I went to the washroom to wear the dress.

"Damn girl you look hot" bailey said and others made noise me being sexy.I just chuckled.I went to do my make up where i kept it light as jemma did my hair little bit of curls at the end.By half an hour we were ready. Girls were looking smoking hot.

Matt

Come to the party with your car...me and xav and others are already here.

"Hey girls...the boys are already at damien's house" i said as i looked at the text.

"Lets take two cars..." denise said

"Okay...jemma brought her car right" bailey said

"Me,jemma,bailey and denise in one car whereas you both take aria's car what say?" lexi said.