Chapter 5 - Dont Care

Aria

Now I'm letting go

my alarm starts to ring

I make my own choice

I fuckin dont wanna get up but it is 7 school starts at 8

Bitch, I run this show

I remember today im gonna face my past (sigh)

So leave the lights on

And i need to get ready...eat and go

No, you can't make me behave

I go wake matt by throwing myself on him which made him grumpy and he pushed me to the floor. I glare at him and went back to my room.

As I get ready...i think to wear a black crop top that shows my waist and flat stomach,black ripped jeans and a black jacket with black sneakers. (Im obsessed with black)

I meet matt downstairs going down for breakfast "kids are you excited to back to your old school and meet your old buds" said dad as we start eating our cereal.

But we knew the truth how excited we are NOT excited to meet them.
"Yes dad"

"Yeah yes dad me and ari cant wait" we lied to our parents as we ate fast so that they will not ask anything.

I took my bag and we were about to leave that mom stopped us and demanded to sit on the couch.

"Okay twins listen up....you are going to behave well...no troubles...no pranks as me and dad dont want make a schedule which involves visiting your school for the trouble you both have caused." mom told in her stern voice.

"Mom dont worry we are gonna behave well and try not to get in trouble"

"Young lady no flirting with boys and dating and all...son protect her and beat the guy if you have to " dad instructed matt for which i rolled my eyes

"Zach just now i warned them not to get in trouble and now you are telling matt the exact opposite thing" mom sighed

"Honey, i dont want my princess to date...so its matt duty to protect her and keep her away from boys when im not there...." 

"Dad you know that right no one wants to date me because of someone who chases  them right away" i glared at matt who just smirked

"Thats good princess, let them come and try to date yaa im gonna show them my gun collection" dad a smirked evilly 

"im out of here, bye mom and dad" i hugged both of them

Suddenly matt pushed me "Move you brat, bye mom and dad" I hit him on his head

"Stop fighting you two....dont be 5 yr old kids....bye kids be safe and we love yaa...enjoy"

"Bye princess and bye son have a nice day and no boys princess"

"bye" we said in sync as we went to our garage

I took my black mustang she is a beauty , i got it as a present and matt took his ferrari and we drove to our school.

As i view the building i get flashbacks. The jitter feeling i had vanished which replaced into cold and hate feeling. 

RIVER HIGH SCHOOL  here i come.... i drove into the parking lot.

This school is very big, famous,private and prestigious school.Many businessman, actors and others send their kids to this school. We get to be friends with some celebs kids or other people famous personalities i know its amazing. 

Me and Matt park next to each other as we get out of the car. Everyone starts looking at us...some were surprised to see us back and some were clueless i think they are new. We were used to this kinda attention so we ignored them.

"Wow...that was something....they are hot chicks here...im gonna go for hunting" my twin said winking at a girl

"Bro this our very first day dont start your hunting for chicks from today...start breaking there hearts from tom"

"Lets just see about that ari" as he looked around 

"Lets just get this day over" 

We entered the building...the boys whistling and checking me out and girl giving me killing looks and checking out matt. Geez, im not gonna steal their guys or anything. I just give my blank look.

Some greeted us and we just nod our head. Boys greeted Matt but he ignored them.

Me and my twin look similar only diff is his eyes are darker shade of grey but it is only noticable when you are near him.

We went to the office thank god nothing has changed so we know our way. As we enter the office, we see Mrs.Grinch whom  we love...she is really sweet.

"Hi Mrs.G wassup, how have you been?" 

"Omg my fav kids are finally here...i missed you two, your pranks and you both calling me Mrs.G. I really missed you guys and welcome back. This school is not the same anymore after you left. Now it will be back to normal" she said smiling widely

"Mrs.G I dont care about this place and its people in here anymore. We came here to finish our last year and thats it."

"Yes Mrs.G ari is right...we dont care....but we are glad to see you. Atleast someone is happy to see us back."

Mrs.G gave a sad look "Here is your locker no and schedule...i know you dont need any map to find your class as you already know this school. But kids i have a feeling that you still care. Anyways enjoy and dont get into troubles twins."

"Thanks and Bye Mrs.G"

We checked our schedule in which we have almost same class except science and free period. But our locker are side by side so thats a good thing.

"Matt because of me please dont ignore your old friends i feel guilty." as we walked to our locker.

"Aria it was my decision to break my friendship with them. Those who disrespected you...i dont need them as my friends. And they are new people and other team members so i will mingle with them." 

"Okay bro...i respect your decision. You know whats interesting that we havent met them yet. I thought they will be the first one we will be seeing here." 

"Thats a good thing .....i dont want to see those shit people anyways"

"OH WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE GIRLS....OH LOOK WHO IS BACK.....ITS ARIA DAWSON"

"Shit....here comes the bitch"

***************************************************************************************

Hello guys, how are yaa? I hope you like the story so far.

Please share with your friends if you like it and vote too!! it will mean alot to me!!THANK YOU!!