Chapter 15 - Avoiding

Aria

Its been two weeks , im avoiding damien as much as possible.

Damien the asshole gave me more than one hickey. I had to wear neck turtle tops or a scarf for a week. It was not even cold or winter. Matt asked me why im wearing it and i had to lie to him. Damn i want to smack damien so bad.

Its good that im avoiding him. I stopped sitting with the boys. I always sit outside with lexi and denise. They both are getting close. Chlora the dramaqueen always trys to entertain me with her shitty drama. Bailey tried to talk to me but i ignored her. Im not ready yet.

During classes , i seat in the middle or corner  seats or with lexi/denise to avoid him. He being be tried to annoyr or taunt. But i didnt give a shit. Im so done.

He put false accusation on me. He didnt give me a chance. He ruined whatever trust ,friendship or even love i had for him. I had harsh reality that once trust is like a mirror once it breaks no matter how mucb you fix it with glur , it will syill have a crack.

Anyways , i got selected in the athlete team yay!!!! I have staybacks twice or thrice a week. The practice we have, its like a workout for me. I like to run so much!!! The wind hitting your face...and you feel so free.

"Hi...wanna hang out?" Asked denise as she stood beside me.

"No...i have practice but i can tomorrow. Lets go to see a movie? We can ask lexi too!" We reached my locker

"Okay...sure...i will ask her" denise grabbed her phone from her pocket.

"Hey, what happened to your cheerleading practice ele?"

"Oh that...i have day after tom...that bitch is busy today because of her hair appointment and tomorrow too because of her nail appointment." She said imitating chlora. I laughed.

"Damn she is really busy" i said sarcastically , i closed my locker.

"Bye dawn" as she made to her car

"Bye elle" I went to the field

I practised with others. I ran 5 kms then 1 kms relay. Damn im exhuasted but i feel good. I got showered and changed. I went to the parking lot to find matt's car gone. I called him.

"Matt where the hell are you?" I asked

"Sis, im sorry. Me and few guys left early today. And we went to this place ig its a party. And i sae this chicm. Im currently with her. I will not be able to come. Sorry sis. I owe you. I gotta go. Bye. Love ya. Sorry. " He ended the call. Damn it that dumbo owes me alot.

I was about to book a ride that matt sends me a message.

Matt

Ari , i have told damien to pick you up. His practice ended. So He will take you home. Please dont make a fuss. If dad finds his dearest daughter coming in a cab, he will ground me. So please go with him and dad will ask you millions of questions if you take a cab. Cover for me.

Great...i successfully avoided that person for 2 weeks. Now i have to go with him. Maybe he will ignore. I mean he doesnt care right.Why im thinking about this! Stupid head!

"Hey Aria, you alive?" Someone waving hands infront me

"Hey stop it, ofcourse im alive" thank god he still cares. He looks good in his black ripped jeans and grey hoodie.

"You are starring the trash can as if it is the most beautiful thing in the world" Damn he looks so hot...his hair still wet. I want to play with his hair. Stop it Aria.

"Yes  but right now  infront me i can only see a ugly thing" i fake smiled

"Ouch that hurts...now get in...as much i want to talk to you but i want to go home too" he gestured me to get into his car.

"No...i dont need a ride from you...i thought you will ignore or something...its ok...i will book a cab" i turned around

"Dont walk away from me and dont make me force you. Your dad will not like his princess coming home in a cab. Anyways your home is in my way. So let me drop you." I turned around to see him gesturing the door.

"No its ok...i dont want to go with you. You go home" I turned around and started to walking thinking that damien left but no. He fucking lifted me like lifting a feather and settled me in the passenger seat.

"Damien" i exclaimed. I tried to open the door but that asshole has changed the lock settings.

"You didnt give me any option, love"
He looked at me and started to lean. I moved backwards as his face was so close to me. He moved his right hand, i closed my eyes, i was able to feel his breathe on my left cheeks. But then i heard a clicking sound , i opened my eyes to see damien to putting his seatbelt. I saw mine was already done. I blushed. Control aria. I tried to open the door. But damien started to drive.

"Damien stop the car, let me go now" i screamed at him

"Aria , stop doing whatever you are doing. Im not going to stop the car thats final, dont make me kiss you!" He said in a deep voice that made me shiver.

"Im not doing anything...just stop the car...i will go home alone...i dont need you" i said in cold voice.

"I dont care right now....now actually is the perfect time to talk" i was dreading for this moment i dont why

"What ta..alk" i stuttered. Damn it i have to control and be strong. He gave a 'really' look.

"There is nothing to talk , i made it clear that day"

"No you didnt, you avoiding me isnt a best solution. So stop it. We are gonna have the talk right now" he said in his final tone.

Damn shit.

*****************

Im changing some parts and editing the chapters too. I hope you are liking the story!