Chapter 29 - Match

Aria

Have you ever wanted to punch someone on the face and ignore that person at the same time.

Yeah im just feeling all of those mixed emotions by just looking at her.

"She is your opponent for this match right?" jemma asked me

"Oh yeah she is...i didnt know she will be joining the match" i said

"Yeah remember how she used to get hyper to get into the cheerleading squad" denise said

"Not to forget how excited she was to cheer for damien" bailey said which made me roll my eyes.

"You all dont like her that much now do you?" lexi asked as she was busy eating chips and getting entertained by our talks. Im doing warm up and denise will be joining the cheerlead team. Bailey has her badminton match after the football match. Jemma already had her match. She won 1st place in swimming. My match will be after boys finish their halftime.

"Oh dont ask how we just love to show our hate towards her" i said looking at her who was busy flaunting herself infront of the boys not to mention damien.

Meet Vora Sawson , our group rival aka a bitch but infront of the boys an innocent angel. She used to be a part of our group. So that she can be close to damien. But he didnt give any attention to her.

She even tried to break my and damien's friendship. Much to her dismay, damien knew about her plan. He always made sure no one comes between us.

What bothered me was she is pretty. Since middle school she got most attention coz of her angel look. I wasnt envious of her look coz i also look good. But what i feared was loosing damien. She always tried to get his attention amd i felt insecure. I ft relieved when i heard that she is leaving the school and move to Florida.

I always get angry when she tried to do break our friendship and I never stopped letting her know that im one and only damien's girl bff and no one takes my spot which damien enjoyed alot. He didnt mind too. He enjoyed it when i rant about her being the villian and he would always tell me "no matter what i dont give shit about her and she isnt the one who has my whole attention."

I scoff looking at him now giving his whole attention to her as if she is the most beautiful creature ever made.She is loving it and rubbing it on me since the day she came.I got this amazing news when i made my entrance to the school to watch every single boys gawking at her and girls glaring at her, jemma and others arent even bothered about this and just showing their displeasure.

When i stood beside them, Vora came to me and asked me about my status with damien as she knew there was nothing between us.Now you wonder how she know...she got to know by chlora the next day i broke everything with everyone. She called me for confirming that i am no longer his friend and she was so happy.

We tolerated her because she was new and teacher assigned her with us. So where was i... she flaunted her way back to damien who was smirking at her and flirting with her.Even though he was flirting with her,his eyes were on me just observing my reaction.I was just trying to control mysef. After that they made point to annoy hell lot of me as i saw vora sitting on damien's lap when we were in cafeteria and he didnt mind it,lot of pda and shit.What hurt me is when they kissed when i was coming out of the washroom.I just rushed from there.I most of time were spent with xavier and others.

"Cookie come here, now" Xavier shouted from other side of the field.

"What xav?" i came running.

"Wear this,will you?" as he took his captain name tshirt.

"When did you start asking about this?" i took and wore it.I always wear his tshirt to support and cheer him when we are in LA.