Chapter 17- The Race

Damien

Its been two days after the park incident. We are ignoring each other again. Im ignoring her as im confused , i dont know what to talk or believe. I cannot blame it on her too because i was the one who asked her that.

"Damien, back to earth?" mom said. We are eating breakfast right now.

"Everything alright son?" dad asked

"Im fine dad" i said picking a sandwich from the plate

"Dad tell elliot to stop taking my bacon otherwise im gonna kill him" elena shouted

"Ohhh is len is getting angry " i teased her as i took her bacon too

"Thats it, Dear parents, today you are going to loose your two children." I got up with elliot and we started to run. Elena chased behind us.

"Kids stop, come and eat breakfast. You are getting late for school." mom said and dad is just getting entertained for which he got a hard glare from mom.

"Stop now kids, you are late.Dont make me ground you" dad coughed said it in his "mom is glaring so stop it for now" look. I pushed elena on the sofa. Elliot pulled her hair which is a bad move. Elena started to kick elliot.

"Okay, twins stop it. Dont fight till death. Stop it you both" I scolded them which made them stop and eye roll. Sigh.

"Okay, im leaving. Im finished with breakfast. Bye guys." I hugged mom and patted dad's shouder, hit elliot's head and ruffled elena hair.

"You asshole" elena swayed my hand.

" Dammit damien" elliot is rubning his head.  Sometimes its fun to mess with the.

"Aww sis , you hair is already spoiled, i just made it more ugly,hope you like it" i fake smiled and ran to the garage before elena comes chasing after me.

Today, i wanted to drive Buggati Divo my black beauty. I reached the school as usual, the chicks lowering their dresses , the guys were in their usual spot. I saw two more cars enter. I parked my car to my usual place. When i got out , i saw matt and aria parking their cars and matt ruffling aria's hair which made her smack him. I laughed. She went inside.

"Why are you laughing?" alex asked as i reached towaeds the spot.

"Nothing just like that" i  fist bumped with reece.

"Hey guys, wassup" matt asked rubbing his head.

"The sky, boring school and shit" troy replied. Matt and Troy slowly became good friends. We went inside the school. Everyone gawking at us. My eye caught aria's eyes which made her look somewhere and avoid me completely by turning around. I went to my locker. Matt came with us as he has the book with him.

"Guys listen up, its been a long time that we didnt go together and had fun. Tonight we can go to underground have fun." Reece said and we agreed

"Long time we didnt go to underground. I need to get laid" troy said we laughed

"As if you didnt laid for 1 week. Yesterday you were with one stupid" matt hit troy's head and he glared at matt.

"Underground is racing track where people go race and have fun. Very few people know about this place and its direction too. It has tight secuirity so no paparazzi. We have full privacy." i explained to matt before he questions. But his expression was like he knew but i let it go.

"Thats Cool" matt replied

We went to our english class. I saw aria sitting at the back corner. Before i can sit alex sat there. I sat beside him.

"Hey aria" all the guys greeted and she greeted back. She is still ignoring me, pretending im not even there. Gosh this frustrates me. Bur again we decided to be this way. Im fucking stupid.

"hey aria, wanna hang out with us today. We are going to an amazing place, you will love it." alex asked aria. Its okay if she comes she can just hang around with denise and lexi. Few people know about the place. As one of our senior is a owner of the underground.

"Na...im going to party with some of my friends today, but next time for sure." she smiled, my gosh that smile that makes me so weak.

"Good morning class" Damn that teacher

One by one classes got over. I made my to cafeteria when suddenly some chick bumps into me .

"What the" it was aria

"Im sorry" she whispered and went outside damn it. This ignoring has to stop. Its makes me angry so much. I made my way to my group.

Chlora sat on my lap and flirted with me. I wasnt complaining because i needed a distraction. But her touched doesnt make me feel anything like aria does. Gosh i need to get my brain checked. I kissed chlora but damn it i dont feel a thing. What is happening to me. I pulled her out of my . I chatted with boys. The bell rang and we went to our classes. Suddenly my phone dings. It our group chat.

Alex
Lets go to damien's house and go directly to underground after that.

We agreed. After school , we went to my place. My parents were at work and twins were out. We chilled. We left to the underground. It is a very huge space. I dont know how they manage to keep it low key. We parked our cars.

"Hey damien, hows going man?" Mason the underground's incharge approached in oue direction.

"Life is good mason, you book us a ride or not?" I bro hugged him.

"Bro ofcourse i did. Lets go" we went inside.

"Matt whom do you wanna join. Today is first day so you can join or watch?" Reece asked

Before matt can answer. A guys comes with a hot chick from behind troy.

"Look here it is Mathew Dawson. I thought it was a rumour but it is true. You are back." We were confused

"Steve if you had tv or phone you could have searched about it. I dont think i have teach you how to use internet, now do i!" He laughed. Crowd started to gather.

"Shut up dawson, this is my place. You dont mess with me or what?" That guy pushed matt, he syumbled because of stone fell hard. I pushed the guy and looked at matt to see his condition. A cut on his head, this guy has a death wish and im willing to fullfill that wish.

"Or what Steve" someone's familiar voice came from behind , everyone turned around. I cannot believe what im seeing right now.

******************
Who the person can be??? Its easy to guess but can anyone guess...comment down below your thoughts amd any questipn if you have.