Chapter 22 - Shy

Aria

We reached the campsite. The view is so beautiful. My coach and others didnt know the whole story. They knew that we got lost thats why our friends came to help us. I am sharing tent with denise and lexi is sharing the tent with someone else from her physics class.

"Are you fine dawn?" denise asked me a million times.

"Elle im fine, i was just shaken up but im alright now" i put my stuff in a corner of the tent..

"Okay, im there for you, im going to that big tent where oue food will be given. So  come and join us after refreshing okay?" I nodded. She left and i changed into pajamas and a t-shirt, I put my hair into bun. I saw many people eating outside or taking food to their tents.

When i entered the big tent, the place smelled with delicious aromas of food. Instantly my stomach growled. My plate consisted of burger, fries and chicken nuggets and even ramen. I dont have any shoots for 4 weeks, so i can have these foods ,enjoy them as much i can!!

I sat with denise and lexi soon the boys joined us. Lexi and Reece are arguing on something. Alex and troy controlling the situation. Denise and Matt stealing glance at each other but not talking to each other.

"Aria, you okay?" i didnt notice that damien is sitting beside me.

"Um..ye-ah...i-m fine.Wh-at ab-out you?" Shit why im stuttering.Goodness, its not my first time talking to damien. Why i feel shy?

"Umm..im fine and good" Now this is awkward. Dinner consisted me hearing the argument between lexi and reece. Damien and i didnt talk to each other. It was like we want to talk but cant talk at the same time.

"Im done, im going to my tent. Goodnighy guys". Matt and damien looked at me with worry. I just nodded im fine and then everyone their goodnights.

I lay on my sleeping bag wondering why i became shy infront of him. Denise came soon,Im not in a mood to talk so i pretended to sleep. She slept soon but I couldnt even sleep for 1 minute. Im not sleepy.So i decided to take a walk. Its cold outside so i took my hoodie and put on my shoes and take my phone.

When i came outside the tent, I heard a sound from right side.I can hear the footsteps, me being curious followed the footsteps. Im stupid.

I didnt know how long i followed the footsteps but the person stopped suddenly.  I walked closer to see the person to see its damien. So i walked up to him and i thought to poke him. i quitely as possible reached to him. He is just standing. What is he doing?  I was wondering this that i didnt even know in a flash he turned around and took my right hand pulled it back of my body. My back was facing his front, his breath was hitting on my neck making me shiver.

"Who the fuck are you?" he asked me and holding my right hand even more tight which made me hiss. He turned me around and his eyes widen to see me. I rubbed my right hand hissing.

"Shit im sorry aria, i thought someone was following me. Are you hurt?" He took my right hand and rubbed my palm.

"No im fine...its okay and nice defense i must say" I started to walk and he catch upto me.

"What are doing up so late?" damien asked

"I couldnt sleep, what about you?"

"Same here"  it wasnt a awkward silence after that. Suddenly we hear some noise coming from left.

"Be careful aria" he hold my hand instantly.

"Its beautiful" As I look around with admiration. Its a fountain so cute. The water sound and fireflies all around the place. It feels bliss.

"Yes, its beautiful" I turned to him to see him staring at me with an unknown expression. I got nervous and turned around again to look that wonderful view.

"Aria, my love" Damien called me all of a sudden. I turned around to end up getting slipped by the rock that i didnt notice. Ofcourse me being me.

I closed my eyes waiting for me to land my face on floor. I felt my lips landed on something moist. I opened my eyes widen to see that i landed myself on top of damien who he slipped becajse of me as i pulled his collar for support. Now our lips are on each other. I couldnt process anything except the fact that his lips are moist. I want more.

"Um...im sorry. I didnt mean it to happen.I slipped bymistake." I  turned away  too shy to look at him.Damn it! Im blushing hard.

"Aria, its okay...look at me." I shook my head and walked my away from him but he hold my wrist.

"Look at me, love" I slowly turned around still blushing. I look at him but looked away quickly as i blushed even further. I was playing with my hair. I looked again to see that he had an blank expression as if debating on something.

"Look, im sorry. It was mistake. Im sorry.I think i should leave." i was little hurt. I turned to the direction we came.

"Oh fuck it!" I walk towards the direction, that all of a sudden, damien pulled ime back. Damn his breath hitting my face making me shiver. He circled his arms on my waist and pulled me even more. My breath hitched as my face was now facing his face so close that one more move we kiss.

"Tell me if its right or wrong. Im trying very hard to control myself.Now is the time to move away before i kiss you senselessly" He said in a very lower voice that made me shiver my whole body, tingles everywhere. I dont know what happened to my brain that i didnt even think once as I put my lips on his. Kissing his lips was moist yet firm, biting my lower lip making me moan. He started to kiss me with urgency, he wanted to enter his tongue in my mouth but i didnt open my mouth so he slowly put his hands on my hip squeezing it making me moan. He took the chance and entered his tongue in my mouth. Its getting hotter. Damn we were kissing with so much passion and domination. I circled his neck and slowly moving towards his hair playing and tugging it which made him growl and kiss harder. He started kissing my neck which made me moan even more but i tried to control it.

"Dame stop, you will give me hickeys and i dont have tops to cover it." but he didnt stop and i didnt try to stop him again.We were lost in our own world.I kissed him harder, trailed kisses from his cheeks to neck.

If he can give me hickeys so can i. I started to kiss,suck harder on his neck which made him moan and squeeze my hips more. Damn this is getting way out of our hands. I pulled away from him, his eyes were full of lust and other emotions, I didnt even notice that damien has pulled me into his lap. I tried to get up but damien hold me tightly.

"It is wrong what we did." i said but not looking into his eyes

"I know its wrong but i dont care.I want more." my eyes widen

"No you are not getting any. We hate each other remember, you cannot use me as you use others damien." I pushed myself up

"Aria, it feels right. Give me more" He pulled me but i pushed him

"I dont know it feels right or not. We havent solved our issues yet.We cannot do this until we solve it." I looked into his eyes but he scoffed and looked at me with blank eyes

"Whatever you say, i will not believe.It will be a lie."He said coldly. I turned away to stop myself crying infront of him

"Then we have nothing to say each other.Im going to go back." i didnt wait for his reply. I left while coming here i had chalk so i marked the trees. So that its easier for us to come back to the campsite. I stopped crying and slowly lay on my sleeping bag.

"Where were you dawn?" suddenly denise asked me. I didnt know she was awake.

"I wasnt sleepy so went for a walk nearby. Now im sleepy.Goodnight elle."I turned the other side. I want to cry but i cant. I cannot believe what he said.

He is the one who can give me these gitty feelings and he is the one who can give me immense pain.

***************************************************************************************

Thank you reading!!!! Finally they kissed!!!!

What do you think of this???

Don't Forget to Vote, Comment and Share!!!