Chapter 40- Necklace

Aria

"Fucking Hell" bret came in smashing the door.I gave him a blank look.

"Your dearest daddy has blocked the entry to the airport" He burst

"Hmm what do you expect,my dad is one the people who put money to build the airport you dumbhead." i scoffed which made him to pull my hair tightly.But i didnt show any pain.

"Tough girl,it will be fun to have a night with you.But sorry chica,i need to find another way for us to elope" he said as he kissed my neck.I wanted to puke.

"Oh go then find one,lets see if you can succeed." I smirked.I know my family,friends and damien.

"You bitch,i promise to you when we go to Toronto,i will make the girl you were before." with that he slapped me and punched me. When he left, i spit the blood.Damn it , why did i even safe that guy?. Suddenly the door opened,what he wasnt finished to hit me or what.Then i saw a women come in.Its the same women who comes and aids my injury.

"Why are you still here? Are you stuck here?" i asked the lady as she cleaned the wound.

"You can say that but i am stuck here as my choice." i looked at her confusion.

"What do you mean?" she smile 

"Im his mother,kid" with that my jaw dropped.

"I cant leave my kid alone, he killed my husband because his dad was trying to put to asylum to get better.You see that kid went through a trauma when he witnessed his own elder sister dead infront him.Because of that, he was weak got bullied.You saved him.He started to get better that he had a someone to protect him.But his attitude from admiration changed to something else.

We were worried about him thats why we wanted to send to asylum to treat him. As his doctor advised but its was too late  he changed into something else.Infront my eyes,i saw husband killed by my son.As a mother,i couldnt see my son being a psycho .I just want him to get better. I thought by kidnapping you he will start to get a better you as you being near him.But now he becoming worse.He never laid a hand on women,i never taught him that.He followed this one rule." I didnt know what to say to his mother to be honest.I dont know should i pity him or beat the shit out of him.

"Im sorry to hear about this" i actually felt sorry for her.

"Dont be kid,i already am a failure being a mother" she shook her head as she wiped her head.

"Promise me with one thing,if you get a chance where you or your dad can kill my son.Do it" she said with determination.

"I dont want my son to suffer with his demons.I know after he gets better he will blame himself and i cannot see that.Its worse seeing him suffer after he gets healed." she said taking my hand.

"I....i dont know what to say" i said to her.

"Dont say anything else just promise me" she looked at me pleading 

"I promise" i told her 

"Thank you child.As a gratitude to help me, i have already gained some time to stay here by draining cars engine.It will buy your parents time to take you." she said as she put bandage.

"Arent you afraid getting in trouble what if someone hears this?" i asked her as she smiles lightly

"Child,im not to be frank.If they find out,they will take to my son.If he kills me im fine with that too.If my son gets happy by killing me.Its fine,its my fault to not to raise him properly and look after him and get him treated early.We noticed his behaviors very late.We were so into him getting good marks but..." We heard someone opening the door.