Chapter 36- Love

Aria

"You twins are so dead....what have you done to this backyard?" damien looked around and i chuckled lightly.

"O are dearest brother, will you not help us?" elliot smirked.Let me tell you what happened, me and damien were chilling inside the house playing call of duty for your kind of information i was kicking damien's ass in the game just to make it clear.So where was i?Yeah so we heard a sound of something thrown on the backyard glass door to see mud.

When we came outside we saw the twins playing with mud and making a mess and the maids were hiding from the twins as they were aiming them.

"Im so not going to help you instead i should put you both for adoption! Gosh why did my parents had intense sex that led them to have twins!" Damien shook his head with regret, i on other shocked.I smacked his head hard.

"You being a spoiled brat demanded mom and dad to give you a sibling after you saw the elder twins here,so big bro you cannot blame parents here.As they just granted your wish." smirked elliot for which damien rolled his eyes. Matt and I are referred as elder twins and elliot and elena referred as younger twins.

"Big bro you love us...i love you...if you send me away i will cry and you dont want me to cry ever right so If you dont help us,i will cry more.Please help....pretty please" ele gave her puppy eyes and pouted to damien which made him look away.This look always melts both the boys everytime and do whatever she wants.I winked at ele.

"Just go...clean up yourself.You know that its a bad thing to do...."I laughed as damien was scolding the twins which made them roll their eyes but listen to their elder brother.

"'Shut it dame...you are scolding as if you are too innocent as they learnt this from you" I laughed as he glared at me.

"Now twins go...i want you to use the other side of the house bathroom not your rooms otherwise the floor will be dirty.If mom knows she wont let us stay at home again.Go twins now' ordered damien which twins obeyed went to other part of the mansion.They have exterior house that has indoor pool, tennis court,gym etc. Damien looks hot when he orders i thought but damien looked at me.I looked away so that he couldnt see my blush.

"Come on...i need to show you a place" damien smirked walk away to his garage.I cursed myself for getting caught.Damien took his Dark Red Tesla Model X P100D , i just looked at it with awe.Damn its so beautiful.

"Come on now....you can stare at my baby while sitting inside the car" damien chuckled as the door opened.I ignored him.

"So whats this car name you kept?" i asked him as he has a habit to name his car.

"Baby" he said i just laughed and he looked away.

"Damn this is so beautiful...i love it" i was in awe with this car.

"So get one...you know right we are billionaire heirs right?." he said cockily. I rolled my eyes.

"Dad has this already but its his.He loves to take this car all the time.We dont get chance drive.And i love my Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita my dark grey beauty."I said remembering my beauty as dad bought it for me when i got signed for Harper's Bazaar Spring Fashion and I ranked first in school.

"Aww nerd." he teased me

"Shut up as if you aint one" i teased him back even though damien and the boys dont show interest in studies in school but they are very smart and always get a very good rank in school.Damien drove to the place, no one talked.This silence was comfortable one. But i noticed a black car following us for past an hour, i ignored it as it is a common main road.

"Where we are going?" i asked damien

"Love have patience, we almost reached." damien said.

"Damien dont tell me you are going to kill me?" i said as damien took a left turn toward the forest. He just chuckled.

"Love how did you find out?" damien said as he parked infront a very beautiful meadows.I opened the door and saw a variety of flowers grown in that meadows.

"So do you like it love?" damien asked standing behind my back.He circled his arms around my waist,we saw the sun slowing setting.We just stood there admiring the view.Even though we arent couple but it felt right to be in his arms and enjoy this moment with him.

"Love,i wanted you to bring here when you become my girl but i couldnt help and waste another moment to not to show you this beautiful place.I discovered it 4 years ago when i was mad at you for betraying so i used to go for a long drive to vent out my feelings.When i found this place all i could think about is you, i always imagined coming with you and enjoy this view.But i remember that night and go back to not to think about you." he said looking at the view as i turned around to face him.

"Im sorry aria, i know i did the wrong thing.But you are my weakness and strength.I for the first time felt lonley and insecure when i found those pictues and clip.For the first time,i doubted myself and felt like shit when i heard that you just played me.As cliche as it sounds i cannot live without you not after knwoing the truth.I was a shit for 4 years,i fucked up bad and i became heartless which worried my family.I didnt had feelings for anyone,i just used girls and throw em.I tried to feel for someone.But i couldnt because when i tried to feel it always led me to you.My heartbeats fast when im near you.All i want is you .I want to claim your everything.I know we arent a couple and all.Heck i dont even know if you like me or forgiven me.But i want to make myslef clear and tell my feelings to you."He paused looked at me.Im so surprised to see damien expressing his feelings as he doesnt like to talk like this but i love this side of him.I was going to turn around to hide my blush that...

"I...I um...I love you aria" i froze.I looked damien intensely as he looked relieved and happy.

"I love you aria.I always did from the day i saw you as a baby to now.It just took time and process to figure it out but I really love you.I know you havent forgiven me and this is too much for you.But im willing to wait and ask forgiveness.Just promise that you will accept my feelings and never leave me or try to date another one.Because i will know in a second and im willing to go to jail for killing the bastard whoever tries to steal whats mine.Just promise me,will you?" Damien said poured all his emotions with full of love and sincerity to jealousy and possessiveness just poured all his emotion.

Im so shocked.I gave him the blank look as i didnt want him to show my happiness that i felt from inside as he had the same feelings what i had.And i think now its high time to forgive him and start something new.

"Im sorry if this is too much for you.You know what forget it....im sorry love.I shouldnt have confessed right now.Shit im stupid.Lets just enjoy this for a while and go home.okay?" damien said nervously as i turned around.I chuckled seeing him nervous.I didnt know how to express my feelings thats why I turned around to control myself and to hide my blush.

"Um damien i have ....." i turned around to face him with a cheery smile to see him laying down motionless.

"DAMIEN!!!WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU DAMIEN!!!"Someone hit him from the back.I panicked.I looked around.

"Dame wake up!!!Wait i will try to call someone" i looked for my phone but then i saw a shadow of man standing behind me.I was about to attack him that he hold me tight from the back one holding both of my hands and used his other hand to put cloth on my mouth.I kicked around but i felt so dizzy ,my surrounding started to blur.

"Night night princess" i heard before i lost my conscious.

********************************************************************************

Thank you for reading!!!!!!!I hope you all like it!!!!!!!!

Damien doesnt like to express his feelings alot!!! He only opens up fully infront of aria. He is not a shy kid but he like his dad. Thats why he always felt aria to his soft side without she even trying and bring out that side of him.

You may or may not get a story of his dad and mom.I have decided to make sequels!!! Comment down below if you can guess the next sequel and its another couple.!!!!

Dont Forget to VOTE ,SHARE AND COMMENT!!!!