Chapter 23 - Hunt

Aria

Its the second day. I cannot face damien. I dont think so he cares about the fact because i saw him flirting with a blondie. I dont know her name, i dont like it. Im jealous and i hate to admit it. It sometimes feels that damien is deliberately flirting to see my reaction. But i have my pride so i dont give any reaction much to his satisfaction.

I got changed for the training. Coach is making us get up very early in the morning to train. I like it as i can feel the cool foresty wind hitting on my face. It is refreshing and not to mention if we found out another cliff (not the one me and damien found). So if we want we can go for swimming there. Its our secret, we dont want others to find out yet.

I am having my breakfast with denise. Lexi walked in, her posture and eyes were telling that she didnt get any sleep. She sat beside denise.

"Hi" it sound like ross literally. I wanted to point out but
Tired lexi =grumpy,cranky lexi.

"Hey"

"Hey" denise greeted

"What happened to you lex? You look like shit?" i asked her

"Those dark circles are darker than my bag" denise said which made lexi to glare at her hard.

"I seriously cant take it anymore. Hannah snores so loudly, she forgets that im sharing a tent with her.Not to mention she takes half of the tents space. She not only snores but moves around.

Yesterday i went to the tent to claim my spot before she does. I was sleeping peacefully not even caring her reaction to this. All of sudden i was being pushed to the very end of the tent, I saw that bitch was trying to make herself some space by kicking me in her sleep
Because of which i lost my spot, she was sleeping in middle. I had to sit up and sleep in an uncomfortable position.Thats not it, when i told her actions of the night, she just fucking smirked and said sorry but she fucking didnt mean it." By the end denise was laughing so hard that tearing were coming out. I on other hand was trying control my laughter but seeing her curse and her expression make me loose control.

"We are so sorry lex." We try to control our laughter but end up laughing more. People surrounding us gave a skeptical look, we didnt give shit.

"Im telling you guys, if she does this tonight.Im gonna kill her.No one messes my sleep.I swear i will do something. You know what i have an idea. I bet tonight she will be the one who wont be able to sleep tonight"We stopped laughing and looked at her, she is smirking evilly. Damn this lexi is trouble.

"Please lexi, we aint gonna bury a body. Its too risky. We should find a place to bury her first." denise said and i agreed with her.

"Oh shut it you guys, i aint gonna kill her. Im not ready to go to jail. I have to meet my crush Chris Prine and marry him" she admire chris prine like anything. We gave her a really look.

"Lex, You are planning something evil. And we want to know what?" She grinned even more and i raised my eyebrows.

"You see i read it somewhere that wmduring camping, we should take itching powder which will make the insects stay away.So....." She gave us the look of just fill in the blank if you understand.

"From where do you read this weird thing?" We gave her a disbelieving look, she just shrugged.

"So you are gonna put it on her clothes instead outside the tent?" denise asked

"Ding ding...thousand points for denise." she smirked

"Gosh, remind me elle to not to mess with her sleep." denise nodded and lexi starts to take a bite of her sandwich.